chapter twenty-eight; part one

Hey!! So here's the first part of chapter 28! I divided it into two parts, one for Addie's P.O.V. and one for Morgan's! I'm going to immediately upload part two, just because I don't know if I'll be able to upload again today. So, anyways, I hope you enjoy it! Please tell me what you think about it! Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! :) Thank you! Enjoy:)

____________________________________________________________________

Ian dropped me off at home and said he’d come pick me up for school around seven thirty since I had been drinking last night. Oh, he was so sweet. I think I could get used to him being my fake boyfriend.

I woke up, showered and got dressed. I picked a short off-white lacy dress to wear that had a brown belt going across the waist and some cowgirl boots.

“You look nice, trying to impress the teacher?” Mandi joked as I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and a water.

Shit. I still hadn’t told her about that. But, also, I didn’t want to; just in case, I mean you never know what will happen.

“Not really, I just wanted to look nice today,” I said smiling sitting down next to her at the table.

“Well, mission accomplished.” I smiled.

“You better getting going, Addie, you’ll be late.”

“Oh, one of my friends are picking me up… he’s just running late.”

“Just a friend?” she asked cocking her eyebrow up.

I nodded. Why don’t I just tell her? I mean, we’re going to be telling everyone else we’re dating.

I heard the doorbell ring and then I hugged her goodbye and went to open the door.

Ian was smiling and looked so good. He was wearing straight jeans and a rolled up red plaid flannel shirt that looked great with his skin tone. Gosh, how didn’t I notice him in class before? Oh, yeah, I had my eyes set on something else.

“God, you look beautiful Addie.”

Oh he was such a sweet talker. I blushed and closed the door.

“So do you, I just got to grab my books from my car.”

He smiled and nodded.

I opened my car door and grabbed my bag with all my books and locked it shut. Ian was waiting with the passenger side door open for me to get in. Who said chivalry was dead? Definitely not Ian Lockhart!

I got in and smiled while he closed the door and then hustled to the driver’s side.

“How’d you sleep?”

“Good and you?”

“Great, especially knowing I’d be able to see you once I woke up.”

I looked at him and saw he was blushing! Awe! That’s just too cute!

“You’re too sweet, Ian.”

“Like sugar?”

“Sweeter.”

His smile stretched and I giggled. Who was this boy who was helping me get over Morgan?

I started rambling around for cds in his console.

“Tell me something about yourself that nobody knows,” I finally said as he was driving and I finished changing his cd in the radio.

“Um, I used to want to be a cheerleader.”

Was he serious? I looked at him and gaped.

“Close your mouth. I was five and I had four older sisters and I wanted to be just like them.”