chaper thirty-two; part two

Hey guys!:D So, this chapter is first in Morgan's P.O.V. and then in Addie's, I wrotw where it changes:) This going to be my only upload for the day because I'm still actually in school and then I have a volleyball game right after school then work and then I'll still have homework, so I won;t have anymore time to write. Anyways, please tell me what you think of this chapter and COMMENT , VOTE and FAN :) Enjoy !

___________________________________________________________________

I got out the car and walked inside my parent’s house to see that they were both on the couch. Dad was reading the paper and mom was watching the news.

“Hey, son,” dad said as I sat down on the couch.

“Oh, Morgan, I didn’t know you were dropping by!” my overly cheerful mother said.

“Yeah well there are some things I wanted to tell you guys,” I said looking at both of them. Nick came down the steps then and jumped on top of me. Dumbass.

“Get your ass off of me,” I said pushing him to the ground.

“That’s no way to treat each other, boys!” my mom said as she muted the television. Dad put down his newspaper and looked at me. My dad didn’t look his age at all, never did, he was only forty-six actually.

“What is it that you have to tell us?” dad asked calmly.

Okay, shit, how am I going to put this? I’m getting a divorced and now am in love with one of my students? No! That’s not how I should word it.

“Lauren and I are divorcing.”

I could see Nick smiling from the corner of my eye as he got back up on the couch. I don’t know why the prick ass is smiling he has to deal with her for however long they continue whatever the fuck it is that they’re doing.

“No! That’s terrible,” my mother said as she clenched her chest. Such a drama queen sometimes.

“No, mom it isn’t, I’ve got someone better than Lauren, she’s absolutely amazing and I want you guys to meet her tonight.” I said looking up at mom smiling. Her worried face vanished and was replaced with a smile.

“Well son, of course she can come over! What’s her name? How’d you two meet?”

Shit, I knew she’d ask that question. I scratched my head and looked at Nick who was acting like a fuck-tard pretending he didn’t know shit.

“Her name’s Addie and I met her at the college,” not a lie because I did.

“I’ve always liked the name Addie,” dad said finally speaking up.

Wow, that wasn’t the response I had been expecting.

“So, you guys have no problem with this?”

“No why would we, son? It’s your life. Plus I knew that marriage was gone a few years ago.”

Dad always claimed to know everything when he didn’t, but he was probably telling the truth about this one, our marriage was shit and had been for two and a half years.

“Yeah, well, I just wanted to tell you guys and have you meet Addie. She’s absolutely great! I just know you’ll love her!” I said smiling. There was just something about talking about Addie that always put me in a better mood.

“I’m sure we will; now go pick her up so we can meet this lovely woman. Dinner will be done in about twenty minutes,” mom said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

“Actually she lives right across the street, no need to go and pick her up,” I said following mom into the kitchen.

“She lives across the street? How convenient!” I nodded my head and opened the fridge and grabbed a Coke.