Leaning - Himiko x Tenko

Hiya~ I hope that you enjoy it! I got inspiration from some friends of mine, enjoy!

  Tenko was sitting stiffly next to Himiko, who was leaned against her shoulder in a restless sleep. Tenko felt bad for the Ultimate Mage, who was twitching in her sleep and mumbling. Tenko pulled a arm around her and focused her attention and Maki and Shuichi, who were investigating Angie's murder in the art lab.

  Korekiyo was about to lead Himiko, Kiibo, Kokichi, and herself to do the Caged Child and talk with Angie. Tenko was only going along with the degenerate male's plan because Himiko had her heart set on it. Himiko's hat slid off her head and onto the floor. Korekiyo had disappeared along with Kokichi, Gonta, and Miu. Tsumugi had stayed, watching from the corner. Tenko realized that she was stroking Himiko's red hair.

  Tenko noticed Kokichi slip into the art lab. When she met Kokichi eyes, he smirked and pressed a finger to his lips. Tenko glared, but didn't say anything as the little supreme leader snuck up behind Shuichi, who was standing over Angie's body. Maki glared at Kokichi.

  Kokichi giggled as he lunged at Shuichi, wrapping his hands around the boy waist and pressing his forehead against the small of his back. Tenko saw Shuichi visibly jump, Maki snorted as she turned her head away.

  Kokichi leaned up and kissed Shuichi's cheek before running away laughing as Shuichi stood blushing.

  Tenko rolled her eyes in distaste, "Degenerate males."

  Himiko's head shot up off her shoulder, she was shaking. Tenko placed a hand on her back, rubbing soothing circles. Himiko looked up at Tenko, tears threatening to pour out of her red eyes. Tenko moved herself to block Angie's body from Himiko's sight.

  "Are you okay, Himiko?" Tenko asked, panicking slightly as she tried her best to calm the little mage.

  Himiko nodded hesitantly, her panicked expression slowly leaving her face.

  "Angie's still dead, isn't she?" Himiko asked.

  Tenko nodded sadly, taking Himiko up in her arms as confort. Himiko was shaking slightly, her tears making Tenko's color damp. Tenko allowed to girl too cry some more, even though the reason she was asleep in the first place was because Himiko had cried herself sick, having only Tenko to comfort her.

  "I'm so sorry, Himiko! But when Kiyo does the Caged Child, you can speak with Angie again. I'll even be the one to do it!" Tenko declared.

  "Thank you, Tenko." Himiko said, sleepily.

  The little witch was asleep against Tenko within moment, the warmth of her hug was a small comfort that wasn't often found in this killing game with Monokuma.

  "I'll forever protect you, Himiko." Tenko whispered, kissing the top of her head with affection. Himiko murmured something in her sleep, which made Tenko hold her closer to herself.

  Tenko would protect Himiko until the day she died. 

  I hope that you all enjoyed this little fanfiction, I got the idea from a friend of mine! It's so sad that this moment is right before Tenko's death! I love you all, have a great day! Bye-onara!