A Little Bit Lonely (Raph x Reader).

Imagine Raphael sneaking over.

Maybe he was supposed to be training and maybe he was going to get it when he got home...but right now, that didn't matter. None of it mattered. Right now, all he cared about was you. He had been texting you for a while, the two of you just complaining a little and flirting a lot. And it was all in good fun until you had decided to kick it up a notch or two.

"I miss you so much right now...💕💕💕"

"Honestly, I'm feeling a little lonely..."

You get the idea. And Raphael had too. Maybe that's why he had asked for a picture. He had been expecting something...but certainly not something this sexy . There you were, arm outstretched to capture your entire body. Every centimeter of skin was exposed for his enjoyment, frtom your breasts to your thighs...except for one little bit. The bright red panties covered your lower region, your free hand pulling one side down ever so slightly.

And then he lost it. Grabbing his phone, Raphael ran out of the Lair and raced through the city. He had always been pleased that you lived so close to him but right now? He was thanking the universe every step of the way. In a matter of minuets, he was on your little balcony and stumbling through your window.

And there you were, red panties still tight on those delicious hips. But not for long. Without so much as a hello, Raphael pulled you into a hungry kiss. Pressing you between the poster covered wall and his built body, his lips pressed hotly against yours. And his heavy hands traveled across your body until they found your hips. The soft gotten of your panties made him growl and, in a flash, they were ripped to pieces.

"R-Raphael!"

His name from your lips made the turtle smirk as he kissed you again. You moaned, your arms wrapping around his shoulders as he lifted you into his arms, hands cupping and squeezing your ass. Raph made his way towards your bed, dropping you onto the messy sheets. Leaning over you, he enjoyed the veiw. A picture was one thing but the real deal? It was so much better. You looked so beautiful beneath him and Raph couldn't help but steasl a soft, sweet kiss. But like a picture, it wasn't enough. And soon, his lips were leading a line down your body as you whimpered, fingers griping the sheets.

"Raph~"

He was between your legs now, kissing and biting your thighs and still stealing moans from your lips. It was nearly unbearable, a passion burning inside of you. Raphael could feel it. He could smell it. And when he was certain that you couldn't take it anymore, his mouth found your core. You moaned, yanking at his mask as his tongue traveled over your heated hips. Just the smallest taste of you made the turtle growl and his tongue dived into your pussy. Twisting and turning asnd tasting your pleasure, Raphael enjoyed every second of it. But he enjoyed your reaction even more.

Back arched, head thrown back as you screasmed for the turtle. His name was between every cry, you begging after every moan.

"R-Raphael! Please! Please give me-ah!"

If you weren't so lost in your own passion, he was certain you would have said "more." He gave you exactly what you wanted. His tongue teased your aching folds, your clit, even your entrance. And all of it, every second, only made your scream louder. It only brought you closer to the fire, pleasure burning brighter inside of you. And as Raphael continued to eat you out, you found yourself screaming his name as you came. Juices spilling out from your core and he tasted all of it. Body shaking with pleasure and he was the reason behind it. Screams echoing off the walls and it was him, his name on your lips. And it was perfect. You gasped, legs still shaking as you came down from cloud nine...only to feel that same burst of pleasure start up again.

"Raph!"

He smirked. And he certain wasn't stopping, not after the wonderful show you just put on for him. After all, the two of you had the whole night together...and Raphael knew exactly to spend it and exactly how it should end.

"Raphael!"