Poly TMNT! Michelangelo x Reader x Leonardo

"Are you ready, love?”

Y/N nodded, her heart pounding with excitement. Leonardo gave her a confident smile and a kiss before turning to his brother.

“What about you?”

Michealangelo nodded excitedly. This has been a fantasy of his for so freaking long. He had felt jealous when Leo got the girl but when he was offered a place in their relationship…that was a dream come true.

“Ready, bro.”

Mikey gave her a kiss too, pressing his lips to her neck. She sighed happily at the affection and Mikey smiled. God, he’d wanted to do this for so long…he kissed her neck again and again and when he moaned, it made him melt.

“She’s pretty sensitive around her neck. You need to remember that.” Leonardo said.

Mikey nodded, watching as Leonardo joined them on the bed.

“Touch her. Start with her breasts."

Michealangelo grasped Y/N’s boob’s (her boob’s were so freaking incredible) and squeezed. He kissed them too, several light kisses before focusing on her nipples. She moaned again and Mikey smiled. Leo kissed her jaw, watching his little brother.

He had been nervous about bringing him in but now, he was proud. Michealangelo was a very good student and the relationship had only gotten better since he’d come along. He watched with pride as Mikey kissed a trail down Y/N’s body until he reached her core.

She moaned, wiggling her hips as though to say “More!"

Mikey looked up at his brother.

“Go on. Start slow.”

He started licking, slow and long. She tasted so freaking good, just the way he thought she would, and he wanted more. He ate her out harder, faster and he had her in the palm of his hand. She was his. And Leonardo’s. And they were hers too.

“Mikey!”

He moaned when she said his name (his name!!) which must have felt good, because she was a mess.

“Oh! Oh, god…”

“Slow down, little brother. You’re gonna make her cum.” Leo said.

Mikey sat up, grinning at his brother.

“You have no idea how much I want that.” Mikey replied.

Leonardo could see the love and and the lust in his brother’s eyes. It reminded him of his first time with Y/N, the first time he tasted her, made her cum. As if his cock wasn’t aching for attention already…but this wasn’t about him, this was about them. He leaned close to Y/N and whispered,

“Ready?”

She nodded. And Leo turned back to his brother.

“Enter her.”

Mikey’s heart raced and he finally, finally slid into her. They both moaned as Mikey thrusted slowly, steadily. She was so tights and wet and oh, god, he was trying not to cum too fast. But Mikey wasn’t the only turtle Y/N was thinking of. She wrapped her hand around Leonard’s member, pumping him fast.

Leo was surprised but very, very happy. He gasped,closing his eyes as he continued.

“Ah! Love!”

The brothers were moaning together, each enjoying a different part of her body. Mikey was a mess, mumbling and moaning. Leo was more composed, burying his face in her neck and kissing her neck.

“Oh, Y/N…”

“Baby, babydoll…”

“I love you!” they said together.

And they came together. Michealangelo pulled out, covering her in his cum and Leonardo came over her hand and arm.

They took a moment to finish, to catch their breath.

“That was incredible.” Mikey mumbled.

“You didn’t finish her.” Leonardo pointed out.

They shared a smile, a teasing grin, and Mikey kissed her.

“What next, babydoll?”