Jealousy Sex (Donatello x Reader)

Donatello is a bit more prone to jealousy then some of his brothers.

Don’t get me wrong, he loves you and trusts you to no end. He thinks that you are a goddess, a dream come true, but the down side of this is that he feels that, in comparison, he’s simply…not enough. But unlike Raphael and Leonardo (who didn’t tell you why they were upset until after), Donnie tells you.

“Donatello, why would you ever think that? That he would steal me or something? We broke up for a reason!”

“You don’t think I know that? You don’t think I’m aware of how pathetic I sound?!”

“Don-”

“He has everything you deserve and what do I have? What can I give you that he can’t?”

“Donatello, will you let me-”

“Tell me! Tell me why you’re here!”

He won’t listen to you, so you choose action instead. You kissed him passionately, your arms wrapping around his shoulders. Donnie put his hands around your waist, pulling you close to him. You pulled away and said,

“I’m here because I love you. You, Donatello Hamato. Nobody but you.”

Donnie smiles, his jealousy disappearing and being replaced with love. You share another kiss and another and another until you’re making out. He pulls away, already missing the taste of your lips.

“Donnie…”

“Just a moment, dove.”

With one steady swip, he dumps everything off of his desk and replaces it with you. Setting you down, he kisses you once more, tugging off his armor.

“Darling?” he whispers.

“Yes?”

“You’re wearing too much.”

You smile, knowing exactly how to correct that the problem. Slowly, you slip out of your clothing, each piece dropping to the ground. Donnie can’t take his eyes off of you until, finally your naked. You spread your legs and reach down, openly massaging your folds.

Donnie moans as you close your eyes and touch your clit.

“Y-Y/N!”

He’s ready, his long cock rock hard and dripping pre cum. You eye his member as he wraps a hand around it, pumping several times.

“I know a better way to take care of that.”

Donnie smiles and leans over you, his tip brushing against your pussy. Slowly, he slides into you, giving you a moment to get used to every amazing inch.

You moan, leaning your head back as he fills you. When he’s balls deep inside of you, he kisses your neck, not moving and teasing you instead.

“D-Donnie…please!”

“Please what?”

“Please just fuck me!!”

He does, giving you the fuck of your life. Donnie is never the roughest lover, but he knows exactly what buttons to push that make you scream. And scream you do…

He kisses and licks your neck as his hands play with your breasts. In your ear, he whispers dirty little things.

He tells you how amazing you feel around him and asks if you want it harder (yes, oh god yes!).

He asks you if anyone has ever fucked you this good and when you say no, he smiles.

“Of course not, darling. No one does it right, do they?”

“Noo-oh god!”

“No one loves you like I do, right?”

“No one! Just you, I love just you.” you cry out.

“I love you too.”

And he does. Donatello loves you madly and passionately. Which is why, when he finishes first (he has a very sensitive cock and you feel so amazing), he pulls out and replaces the feeling with his fingers.

“Would you like to finish?”

“Y-yes!”

He fingers you until you cum, watching you shiver and shake with passion. God, he loves watching that.

When all’s been said and done, you stay in his lab for a while. He has a pile of blankets and pillows (for moments just like this) and you lay there cuddling and kissing and whispering about how much you love each other.