Jealousy Sex (Raphael x Reader)

Raph can be pretty jealous. Not because he doesn't trust you But because he doesn't think he's worthy of you.

You're beautiful and smart and strong and he's just...not (in his own mind because we love him but aNYWAY). So when your ex texts you, he's pissed. Not wanting to do something he'll regret, he locks himself in the gym and works out.

And works out.

And then works out a little more.

Until finally, you storm in, demanding to know what his problem is. He's just about to scream something stupid when he whirls around and takes a look at you. Just one look at those skinny jeans and your right shirt...and he suddenly has a much better idea.

"Seriously, Raphael, why-"

And then you see it. That look.

The glimmer in his eyes, the panty dropping smile.

"Here?" you ask.

"Right here, tiger. Right now."

And then he kisses you, picking you up and groping your ass. Raph is a very messy, very hot guy when it comes to making out but right now...he's at a hundred. He sets you down on the bench and proceeds to remove his armor. You follow in suit, your clothes falling to the floor piece by piece.

And when you're naked, he pounces once again. Your hands explore his massive, muscular body and he covers you and bite marks and hickies, marking you as his.

Not your ex's, no one but Raphael. His hand is inching closer and closer to your core. His fingers stroke you, causing heat to bubble in your body.

Already, he can feel your wetness and he smirks.

"Whatta want, kitten? Ya want me?"

He bites your breast and you cry out.

"Oh, god-Raph!"

"Tell me what ya want!"

"You! You, right now! Please sir..."

He smirks. And gives you exactly what you asked for, thrusting into you. His massive cock rocks your body as you moan and scream for him.

The smell of sweat and sex fill the air, heat building for both of you. Raph growls as he pounds you, harder then he ever had. He doesn't care who your ex thinks he is, no one fucks like Raphael Hamato. He can feel your walls tighten around him and he smirks.

"Ya wanna cum? Ya want that, kitten?"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Who ya gonna cum for? Huh?"

"You! I'm cumming for-ah!"

You never completed your sentence, having came fast and hard. Your body shakes with pleasure and Raphael pulls out of you, enjoying the show. He finishes, blowing his load all over you as you lay there cock drunk.

Raphael kisses you and says,

"Ya spending the night?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll help ya clean up."

He does, treating you tenderly and kissing the marks he left on you. As he carries you into his room, you suddenly say,

"If I can't walk tomorrow, you're taking care of me."

"Yes, ma'am."