Tied Up and Teased (Donatello x Reader)

Donatello had asked for it.

Begged for it even.

And now that he finally had it…he wasn’t sure what to do.

The turtle was in his leather lab chair, his long arms wrapped around the back of it and held together tightly. Not enough to hurt, but enough to make him feel…captured. Which is exactly what he wanted.

Purple rope twisted along his green arms, keeping him bound in this position.

But, as though capture wasn’t enough, his darling dove had decided to take things a little farther.

She sat in front of him, perched on his desk wearing nothing but lingerie and thigh highs. And it was his favorite lingerie.

A beautiful set made out of soft, snow white lace with little frills and ribbons holding it all together. He knew exactly how to get it off. A pull there, a couple of tugs there and it all fell to the floor.

At least, it would if he was free.

But he wasn’t and she was teasing him, gently toying with the silk ribbons. To make things even harder (quite literally), he was completely errect and unable to help himself.

A head of precum rolled down his cock as a stocking covered foot ran up his thigh. God, the way she was looking at him…the way she played with those ribbons.

Y/N leaned foward, giving Donnie a great view of her breasts. But it was her eyes that got his attention. They gleaned with lust and mischief as she asked him sweetly,

“Need any help there, honey?”

Oh, how he did!

But Donatello is all tied up and helpless…and it’s up to you to decided his fate.

Help a turtle out? Or tease him instead?