Welcome Home...Poly!TMNT x Reader.

It was hard dating not one, not two, but four ninja turtles. A relationship that was not only strange but often difficult...But also completely worth it. Your boyfriends would butt heads and fight and could be greedy at times...But in the end, they loved you. They would do anything for you.

Except for disobey Splinter.

So when he ordered them away to train, they listened. Leonardo was worried to leave you, Michelangelo was heartbroken to say goodbye (even if it was only for a month). Donatello was trying to keep it together and assure his brothers it would be okay and Raphael made it clear to Casey that he "better watch out for their babe."

It would be hard.

But you would all survive it and they would be home soon. Until then, you tried to occupy yourself as much as possible. You worked. You studied. You read books and binge watched Netflix and tried not to think about your boys too much. But some things can't be helped and you did think about them.

You missed them.

You missed date nights and Chinese take out. You missed sitting on their laps as you watched movies and taking turns sleeping in their beds. You missed your boyfriends...And their touch. How each turtle had a unique way of loving you, his own fantasies that you happily played along with. And it was impossible to stop thinking about it once it came into your mind.

The secret toy in your drawer wasn't nearly enough to satisfy you and thoughts of them only teased you more...And then came an idea.

A dirty, wonderful idea.

A special home coming gift for each boy, a gift catered to his fantasies. It would be an intense experience and it would take some planning...But you could pull it off.

You could do anything for your boyfriends.