Poly TMNT! Raphael x Reader x Leonardo

They fell back onto the bed, tangled in a tight embrace. Raphael hovered over Y/N, kissing and biting her neck as she moaned beneath him.

His hands wandered over her body, grasping her breasts and traveling farther down, down to the start of her black panties. He wanted to remove them. More then anything, he wanted to rip them off and take her, devour her.

To slid into her tight wetness, into absolute bliss…but Leo wasn’t back yet so the fun had to wait. Raphael focused on other area’s instead. He kissed her neck (which she adored) and covered her in bite marks (which Leonardo hated). He twisted her nipples and, when she begged for more, he laughed.

“Ya gotta wait, tiger. Ya gotta wait for big blue.”

He kissed her hard, biting her bottom lip. Y/N moaned, wrapping her arms around him.

“Raph…”

God, he loved it when she said his name. The bedroom door opened and shut and the pair broke apart from their sweet embrace.

Leonardo smirked at them and said,

“Don’t mind me. I quite like the veiw.”

“Get over here…we missed you.” Y/N replied.

He joined them on the bed, sharing a kiss with her before turning his attention to her neck.

“Come here…”

Leonardo focused on one side, Raphael took the other. Raph toyed with your breasts, Leo slid his hand into your panties. Between the two of them, you could barely keep up. You moaned and gasped, feeling wonderfully overwhelmed. But enough was enough.

You’d endured far enough teasing and you needed, no you wanted more.

“Please…please…”

Leonardo smiled at his brother.

“Has she had enough?”

“I dunno…it’s your turn.”

Leonardo smiled and, god damn it, you knew that smile.

“Get behind her. Hold her legs open for me.”

Raphael slid behind you, grasping your thighs and putting you on display. The air felt frigid to your aching pussy and you couldn’t help but moan.

“Please…sensei."

He said nothing. Instead, his fingers returned to your pussy, teasing you. Giving you just enough to get you worked up and not enough to send you over the edge. It was torture. Leonardo loved doing it and Raphael loved watching it.

“Sensei!”

It was going to be a long night.