Welcome Home Party (Raphael x Reader)

Raphael had missed you.

He had missed every little thing about you, the sound of your voice, the way you understood and comforted him. He missed sleeping by your side and waking up with you.

But all that the turtle missed had not been so…innocent. Towards the end of it all, he began to miss your lips and your hands, all the little things you did for him. The way your skin felt against his, the way you screamed for him. It infuriating and understandably so.

Raph hadn’t been able to deal with his needs, he had not been able to finish on his own. He needed you, more then ever…and he had to wait too damn long. So maybe we can all forgive what happens next.

Raphael was waiting in the parking lot, hiding in the back of the Shellraiser. It hasn’t taken too much to get Donnie to let him borrow it but the deal had come with a barrage of rules.

“Drive carefully, don’t leave it unlocked, don’t press any of these, and be back in an hour.”

Raph didn’t care, he agreed to all of it if it meant seeing Y/N even faster.

And he did.

There you were, running across the parking lot towards the massive vehicle. His heart raced with joy and, before you had even reached him, he was opening the doors to let you in. Luggage was tossed inside carelessly and you were pulled onto his lap and into a heated kiss.

It was so amazing to feel your lips on his once more, he was an addict returning to his drug of choice: you. He held you tightly, his hands grasping your hips as your kiss became more firery. Raph knew where this was going. He felt that familiar surge of passion, heart pumping, blood racing, brain focused on one thing only.

More.

Never one for subtlety, he squeezed your ass with one hand, he other sneaking up your shirt. You moaned into the kiss and he smirked. Donnie could wait a little longer. Raphael was feeling ravenous. Clothes came off and ended up tossed around the van, armor dumped onto the floor with a hard clank. You were naked and ready for him.

He could smell your excitement, practically tasting it on his tongue. It only served to make his already hard cock ache even more.

“Get over here.” he growled.

He kissed you hard before whirling around, pressing you against the van. Your hands were placed on the cool metal, his on your hips and his hovered behind you. God, he missed this ass. He spanked you, playfully then harder and you moaned loudly.

“Raph~”

Fire burst into his blood as you said his name. He couldn’t take anymore. Raphael entered you, his cock sliding into your soaked pussy. He took a moment, only a small moment to savor the well missed feeling, before fucking you. Hard.

He thrusted in and out savagely, your screams only fueling his fire.

He though of all the nights he touched himself, unable to complete the feeling without your body. And he fucked you harder, your juices streaming down his dick and your thighs as you screamed.

He knew people could hear you. He knew the Shellraiser was shaking on the pavement, anyone could guess what was going on. That only made it better.

And then you came, with his name on your lips.

“Raphael! F-fuck!!”

That was enough for the turtle to finish as well, his cock throbbing and he filled you completely. Cum fell from between your thighs and onto your discarded skirt. He smirked. And kissed your neck.

“We gotta go, tiger.” he whispered.

“What? No round two?” you replied.

God, he had missed you. Once you were finally home and he had returned the van (undoubtedly smelling of sweat and sex), Raphael would give you exactly what you asked for.

Call it your welcome home party.