Feeling the Heat~Mikey x Reader.

It was that time again.

Michelangelo had realized the moment he woke up hard and aching. Which wasn't to unusual for him and he happily took care of it. What was unusual was that it came back again and again and again. Mike-zilla kept popping up and begging for attention, so it wasn't too hard for him to figure out what was going on:

He was in heat.

It was a fact of life for him and his brothers, something they had to deal with. And Mikey had always dealt with it very, very well. Sure maybe he was a little bit annoying (especially to Raphael...) but, for the most part, they all kept to themselves. And, yeah, his dick did hurt a little after getting off one too many times, but he didn't really mind that too much. But once he realized what was going on, he realized something else. This heat was going to be different. Because this time?

He had a girlfriend. He had you...

Mikey knew it was useless to avoid this conversation and besides, he didn't WANT to avoid it. He wanted to share it with you, all of it. And he was hoping beyond hope that you would want this too...would you? There was only one way to find out. Maybe text wasn't the best way to say "Baby, I'm in heat could you help a fella out??", but it worked. And after a little explaining he was here. Not locked away in his room, playing video games or playing with himself but HERE. With you, laughing as he kissed you messily.

"You're so perfect, baby!" He moaned, spilling sloppy kisses all over your neck.

Mikey's hands moved like a Ninja ought to, pulling off his armor and all your clothes in a hurry. He didn't want this slow or steady, there would be no teasing tonight. Just sex. Hot, heavy sex all night long with the woman he loved. You were both naked and, damn, he could smell you better now. He could tell that you were all sweet and wet for him...that you wanted this as much as he did. He moaned, groping your soft flesh. You felt so good against him, so soft and lovable...

"Mikey..."

He grinned, kissing your jaw sweetly. And thrn again and again, kisding a little line towards your lips. Your kiss was like his: hot and hungry and ready for more. And he was ready to give it to you...

"You calling for me, angel?"

He was gently, carefully pushing you onto the bed. Your hands holding his strong shoulders as you kissed his neck over and over, his own hands running along your curves. You were so sexy and soft and he never wanted to let go...

"Calling for your man?"

It felt so good, the way he squeezed your breasts and ass, the was his heavy hands ran over your body so softly...loving every piece of you, worshipping you...

"You calling for your mate?"

Oh, he loved saying that! Mate, mate, mate, mate, mate...it's what he was about to become, your mate. And when you whimpered a soft yes, it made his blood boil with excitement. He was already hard, already horny (he had been all damn day), and all ready for you. For this. And, oh, he could tell that you were ready too...He kissed you lovingly, hands griping your thighs. His cock found your core, all warm and wet and waiting for him. He smiled. And he entered you, thick muscle filling your pretty little pussy so perfectly. You gasped his name, your voice thick with pleasure.

"M-mikey! Oh!"

He was so happy to hear that, your voice saying HIS name, begging for HIS touch...hed had heard it before and loved it everytime...but this time it was different. His was more then enough to make him moan loudly, his hips bucking against yours. And he was fucking you so hard! Bed shaking and slamming against the wall, moans and screams melting together in a mess of passion. His body hot and heavy on top of yours, sweaty skin slapping together. His cock deep inside of you, filling you...marking you. And bringing you so, so close to the end of it all.

Mikey could feel that too, your little body hot against his. He could smell your pleasure, the scent getting stronger with every hard thrust. He could feel your core tighten around him, so ready to cum for him...all for him.

"You gonna cum, baby? You wanna cum all over my cock?" He whispered, kissing your earlobe as he did.

"Y-yes!"

"It's gonna make me cum too...gonna make me mark you as mine..."

God, that sounded perfect. You wanted it, wanted to be his! He already had your heart, he might as well have everything else too. His thrusts were getting faster and harder and better and, oh! You were cumming. Screaming his name, shaking in his arms, and lost in your own passion.

"Michelangelo!"

Mikey was whispering a mix of dirty and sweet things in your ear, only making the entire experience even better...

"You're so beautiful."

"So sexy."

"You feel so good around my dick."

"You're perfect, baby."

"You're mine all mine."

And with thast last remark, he was cumming too, groaning as he came inside of you. Your body being filled with HIS seed seemed so good in the moment and Mikey couldn't help but imagine what could come of it. Your beautiful body smelling of him, his scent and seed, and everyone knowing it. Everyone knowing who had mated you as your breasts and belly swelled with his love...oh, he wanted it. He wanted it so bad.

"Got so many plans for us, baby..." He gasped as he finally finished.

But he didn't pull out of you. Mikey was still hard, still hungry for your body. And you, his magnificent mate...you were so, so willing. He kissed you a little softer, his hips already thrusting again. He did have plans, dirty and wonderful plans. He had you to help him with them all...and an entire heat to get it right.