Welcome Home, Donatello...

Donatello had been expecting a couple of things when he got home.

A kiss from Y/N, his family happy to see him...he hadn't been expecting a note though. As soon as each of the brothers came inside (quietly sneaking around, as to not wake anyone up), they had all noticed something. A note with each of their names printed on it. Donatello picked it up, reading the neat, curly handwriting.

"Welcome home! There's a night of surprises are awaiting you tomorrow...I'll see you then. Love, Y/N."

The brothers talked excitedly, wondering what on earth thier lady could have set up for them...

But it was Donatello who the first to find out. It was early in the morning when he heard a rustling in his room. The turtle opened his tired eyes slowly. He found his blankets on the floor and...you. His beautiful girlfriend, bathed in purple light as you looked down at him, smiling so sweetly.

"Welcome home, handsome." You said.

It was like a dream come true.

Donnie sat up in bed, excited to finally see you after so long and his excitement only grew when he saw what you were wearing, or rather what you were not wearing. Nothing but lingerie covered your perfect body, pretty and purple and lacey lingerie...

"Oh, dove..." he whispered, his eyes still locked onto your figure.

"Do you like it, Don?"

He nodded, running his hands down your soft thighs. This was perfect. This was exactly what he had wanted...You pushed the turtle back onto the pillows gently, leaning over for a kiss. When you were only inches from his lips, you whispered so sweetly:

"Don't get up. This morning is all about you."

And then you kissed him.

One of the things Donatello had been missing the most was your lips and he was so happy to have this again. He kissed you back slowly as he wondered just what else you had in store for him. You were such a clever creature, always finding new ways to tease him. And he so, so wanted to be teased. You sat on his lap, still kissing him softly. Donatello moaned, his hands resting your hips. Maybe it had been the long wait, the long month without your touch. Maybe it was the way your hips rested on his, the way you you were so, so close to him. He could feel your hips bucking against his and, god, he wanted it.

He wanted you. He needed you. And it was killing him.

"Y/N, please..."

You giggled, kissing him again. Reaching behind your back, you undid your bra and dropped it to the floor. Your breasts now free, Donatello entertained his hands and lips, teasing your breasts and enjoying your little moans. Your hips bucked against his and, god, he loved it. He loved you. He loved this and his body loved it too, his cock already aching. Already begging for your touch, your body.

And you knew it too, teasing the turtle a little more by slowly, slowly slipping off your body and tossing them away. Now naked, you pressed your pussy against Donnie's cock, rubbing. Teasing. Torturing. And he just couldn't take it. Donatello moaned, looking up at you with lustful eyes.

"Y/N, darling!" He begged, "Please no more..."

"No more what? No more teasing? But you've teased me for so long...all month, I've waited for you. Wanted you...why shouldn't you be teased too?" You asked.

It was a fantastic point. And your pussy felt so, so good against his hard cock but you knew it would be so much better if he was inside of you, making love to you.

"Then let me make it up to you! Let me make love to you!" He begged.

You pretended to think about it, teasing him just a little more. It was so much fun teasing Donatello. So much fun watching him moan and beg for you, the way you had moaned and begged for him on all those long, lonely nights. But maybe, just maybe, he was just as needy as you were.

Maybe you should be just a little sweeter to your love...

So you kissed him again and allowed the torment to stop. You finally let him fill you, moaning as you lowered yourself onto his cock. Beneath you, Donnie thrusted his hips into yours.

"Ah! Someone's feeling needy!"

Donatello laughed breathlessly, his eyes alight with lust and love.

"You're one to talk...you're so wet right now."

And you were. Your body was burning with pleasure as you bounced on his cock. After weeks of toys and teasing, having the real thing was incredible. He was filling you totally and wonderfully and you were moaning as you road him slowly. Even in the throughs of passion, you were teasing him and he loved it. Your own pleasure was building quickly, an orgasm coming close. You moaned, your body shaking. And then it came.

A hot, heavy feeling washing over you in a stream of screaming and juices spilling out in a beautiful mess. With your body burning and tightening around his cock, Donatello couldn't take it much longer. It was all too much and too good and, god! It was all coming down on him.

"Darling! I'm-ah!"

"Are you close? Are you going to cum?" You asked.

He nodded, his eyes begging. His voice raising, your name falling from his lips over and over until he finally came. Donatello cried out, whispering your name as he pulled out of you. Your belly and breasts were soon covered in his cum, a beautiful sight that he had loved.

"God, Y/N...what a way to welcome me home." He whispered.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Donatello. But now I think it's Leo's turn."