His Dirty Little Secrets (2007!Raphael x Reader)

Raphael had never felt more energetic.

The turtle had had a busy night as “Nightwatcher”, busting head and taking names as he rode the streets. And he was starting to really enjoy himself.

Maybe it was the freedom or the fight, but something had set him on fire. His heart raced and his blood ran with something exciting, something primal.

It was late. The other’s might be wondering where he was.

But he wasn’t going home, not yet anyway. No. He needed to see Y/N.

Y/N was another one of his little secrets, a woman he had met after a bad fight (one has to get used to fighting without a team). She had patched him up and, at first, that was all she did.

Clean his wounds and send him back into the streets. Then he got to know her and…well, things changed. And she started “taking care” of him a little differently.

She was sassy and sexy and he loved her, every inch of her. And right now? He needed her.

Raphael had texted her, told her he was coming. Told her to look out for him. He didn’t want her leaving her window open with all the punks in this city.

He would know. He was the one taking care of them.

Y/N was waiting.

It was strange to say that her boyfriend was a vigilante, the infamous Nightrider. It was even stranger that he was a mutant turtle.

But he was and, hell, she loved him. Every piece of him. So when he told her that he was coming over and “to be ready for him”, her body already felt hot.

Then she heard it, a clap of thunder.

Rain began to pour down and Y/N ran over to the window, hoping that Raphael wouldn’t be caught in it for too long.

And she saw him.

Walking across the rooftop, helmet by his side. The slick leather clung to his body, showing off every muscle…and a certain bulge between his legs. A gloved hand reached up, grasping the silver zipper and slowly, slowly pulled it down.

The zipper moved along his body, slowly revealing every inch of him. Rain poured down steadily, soaking the turtle. It only made the entire thing hotter, the wetness of his skin making her body burn with excitement.

But it wasn’t his strip tease that really did it.

It was the look on his face. The confident smirk, the glowing eyes. The look that told her that she was going to be up all night long, screaming for him.

Y/N unlocked the window. She moved back, allowing him to come inside, soaking wet and only half dressed. His helmet clattered to the carpet as Raphael pulled her close and kissed her.

Passionately.

Perfectly.

They pulled away, already burning with lust.

“Naked. Now."

He said only what was needed.

Y/N rid herself of her clothing, black shorts dropping to the ground, followed by a red crop top. Panties came off and, when she looked up again, Raphael was naked.

His half hard cock simply begged for her touch and she dropped to her knees. Taking the muscle in her hands, Y/N began to give him a handjob, quickly trying to get him hard.

Trying to get him inside of her.

Raphael moaned loudly, a green hand reaching out to take hold of her ponytail. He pulled her head foward and Y/N happily opened her mouth, taking as much of his dick as she could.

It wasn’t a lot, but it was enough to help him get harder. He was now rock solid and ready to fuck.

Raphael pick her up, her arms and legs wrapping around him as they shared a hot, hard kiss. Tongues tangled as they moved towards the bed. A lamp fell over, a bunch of movies followed it shortly after. But they managed to find the bed and Raph dropped her onto the mattress.

Y/N looked up at him as the turtle stood over her, eyes alight with lust. Cock hard and dripping. Her pussy begged, begged to be filled and Y/N spread her legs for him.

“Fuck, tiger, ” he growled. “Ya gonna get me addicted.”

“I already am, Nightrider.”

A wave of pleasure shot through Raphael and he pounced, covering her body in kisses and love bites. He left a messy trail of red marks, from her neck…between her breasts…down her stomach…all the way to her thighs.

He touched everything but her pussy and it was killing her.

“Raph…please!”

She was too good to resist any longer.

Raphael buried his tongue in her heat, eating her out like a starving man having his first mean. She was screaming now, his name lost between her heated cries. His tongue twisted and turned but he wasn’t going to let her finish.

Not yet. Not this soon.

He stopped. And stood over, enjoying the beautiful view. And then he grabbed her and shoved his cock inside of her.

“Raph!”

Oh god, he loved hearing her scream his name. His massive cock fucked her hard, filling her pussy and giving her a pleasure no other man could give her. Y/N ran her nails down his arms, screaming and moaning until she was a mess.

Skin sweaty, hair tangled, curses and cries for more falling from her lips.

She wanted him.

She wanted to be fucked harder, fastet, please Raphael…please.

And, like a good boyfriend, he gave her exactly what she wanted. His monster cock pounded her until she felt it, her passion overflowing.

She came, screaming his name as her juices flowed over Raph’s dick. And, after some more rough fucking (and another equally instense oragasm), he did too.

His seed spilled into her and out of her when he pulled out, soaking the sheets even more. And Raphael fell onto the bed, covering his beautiful Y/N with kisses.

God, he loved his job.

But he loved his girlfriend even more.