TMNT Bodyguard AU! Donatello x Reader NSFW

Warning! NSFW content ahead! All characters are of age in this imagine! You have been warned!

Donatello didn’t normally do this kind of thing. In fact, he never had.

His missions, even with the most beautiful of women were all the same. Show up, do your job, go home and do it all again later. But this time? This time was different.

You had been teasing him the moment you’d met him, flirting and smiling and giving him those bedroom eyes.

Can you blame a turtle for breaking? But now, now it was his turn. He had been teased, tormented, by you. And really, shouldn’t someone punish you for it?

Donatello certainly thought so.

Which is why he was behind you, wearing nothing but his black boxer briefs (which by now, were uncomfortably tight). His green hands roamed over your body, only partial hidden by your bra and panties.

But not for much longer.

Do,atello unclasped your bra, tossing it away and immediately turning his attention to your breasts. He played with them, grasping the soft flesh in his hands and listening to your quiet moans. His nimble fingers twisted your nipples, pulling an even louder reaction from your pretty mouth.

“Oh!”

You were wet, he could tell. He could smell your excitement and it made his blood race. But he wasn’t about to give in that easily.

One of his hands ran down your body and began to play with your panty covered pussy. Through the thin fabric, he traced you and teased you and thoroughly enjoyed your moans.

“O-oh! Donnie…”

He did like the way you said his name. Maybe he should show some mercy…he pulled away and said.

“Panties off.”

Maybe it was the tone of voice, maybe it was your own needs, but whatever it was made you listen. Your panties were soon tossed away and you hoped that his game was finally over.

But Donatello had a few more tricks up his shell.

“Band over. And beg me to fuck you.”

You did as told, your ass (which her really ought to spank) and pussy (wet and desperately needing to be filled) on display for the turtle.

He liked the veiw. But he liked your voice even better.

“Plase fuck me, Donatello, please fuck my pussy! Please, I need your dick in me so much, I need to be fucked! Make me scream, Donnie…make me yours.”

And he would.

Soon his last article of clothing was on the floor and his cock was in your pussy. His long member slid inside of you, every inch making you scream a little louder. Until every inch had been swallowed up by your wet pussy, leaving you a moaning mess. It was about to get messier.

Donatello began to fuck you hard, a little bit of revenge for all the teasing that had been going on. You were screaming, saying his name and begging him to fuck you harder.

Whatever the lady wants, isn’t that right?

You clutched the blankets as he pounded you from behind, his entire length teaching you a lesson…which is exactly what you had wanted. All of the teasing and flirting and bending over in short skirts had finally paid off.

And it was even better then you had thought it would be.

His cock was a monster, pounding into you as pleasure built up inside of your pussy. You were going to-

“Donnie!”

Cum. Juices dribbling down your thighs, soaking the sheets below you. It was amazing. But Donatello wasn’t finished yet, not even close. He kept fucking you, the sound on skin on skin echoing through out the bedroom. You came again, this time even more intense then the first.

Your second orgasm left you in a state of dazed bliss and it was then, Donatello was ready. Just when he was in the edge, just when he was about to cum, he pulled out and pushed you onto your back.

Him cum covered you, seed spilling onto your breasts, stomach, and thighs. And damn, did Donatello cum! Once he was finished, he found you soaked in it, still in a fucked to heaven daze.

You finally broke free, only to find Donnie licking you clean. His warm tongue on your skin sent a shiver of pleasure throughout you.

You would most certainly be teasing him again.