Sunset Drive (Mikey x Reader).

Mikey loved driving the vans.

Don almost never let him (he was so stinking protective of that thing) but he got his hasnds on the wheel enough times to earn some confidence from his bossy brother, enough to take it out a little more. He loved just driving around the city, findijng new spots to hang out and listen to some tunes. And when Y/N was with him? It was even better.

"Mikey, where are we going?" You asked.

"Baby, it's a surprise! Chill out, you're gonna love it." He assured you.

Mikey loved you at his side, listening to playlists you had made together (Mikey loves 70's andf 80's tunes) and talking and kissing and just everything. And he was so excited for this. The second he had found this spot, he knew that he had to bring you there. And he knew that you would love it, even if it was a taking a while.

"Heeeere we are!" He said, parking the van.

"Oh...Mikey!"

It really had been worth the drive. Up here, you had a perfect veiw of the city as the sun set slowly, casting a golden glow over it all. There was no noise except for the love song playing softly on the radio, there were no people around except for the two of you. Mikey grinned, softly squeezing your thigh. After all, it was awfully romantic...can you blame a turtle for making a move?

"Worth the drive, honey?" He asked.

"Totally."

And then you were kissing, a soft little kiss that made his heart skip a beat. Mikey loved kissing you, he adored the taste of your lips. He wanted more. He kissed you a little harder, his hands wandering up your waist. You moaned, wrapping your arms around his shoulders, moving a little closer. Holding each other a little tighter.

"Mmm...Mikey...we should head back..." You mumbled.

"Why? We're all alone out here, aren't we?" He whispered, biting your bottom lip softly.

You moaned once more, trying to stay rational. Trying not to let the slowly burning passion take control of you...but you weren't winning.

"M-Mikey..."

"Thought you liked playing games with me, baby...thought you liked me touching you."

He had planned all of this. And he had planned it perfectly too, choosing that exact moment to attack your sweet spot. With the turtle nibbling on your neck, you felt powerless. The heat building up inside was too hard, too good to resist. You kissed him passionately, allowing yourself to be pulled into his games. Clothes came off, your sneakers and short dress being tossed away. With every item of clothing that camed off, a new part of your body was left exposed to his playful kisses. Each kiss, each squeeze and soft bite only teased you more. Your panties (orange! He loved you so much) and bra soon joined them, leaving you in only your over-the-knee socks.

"Leave 'em on, baby...I like you that way."

As Mikey removed what little he had on, you couldn't help yourself. Spreading your legs, you allowed your hand to wander between your thighs and rub your already wet folds, just softly playing with yourself. You moaned a little and Mikey did too, the now naked turtle leaning towards you in excitement.

"Let's get more comfortable, sweetie."

Michelangelo picked you up, pulling you into a messy kiss as he fumbled his was into the back seat. You fell back together, laughing and kissing and whispering to one another.

"Mikey! Oh!"

Your giggling was replaced with small cries of pleasure as he kissed you all over.

"Gotta be quiet, baby. I thought you didn't want to get caught." He said.

He was such a tease. A tease that was currently playing with your breasts and toying with your (Extra sensitive and he knew it too) nipples. You were louder now, your moans echoing against the metal walls. But Mikey had a few more tricks up his sleeve. His hand crept down your stomach, finding your core already wet and ready for him. A finger slid in easily, stealing a scream from your lips.

"Mikey!"

He smiled, pumping his finger ever so slowly and enjoying every second of it. Every scream and moan were music to him, every drop of pleasure was liquid gold. The car smelled like you, your sweat and sex filling the air. He loved it. But the entire thing was driving him crazy, already his cock was aching with need...you seemed so wet, so ready for him. He removed his finger from your pussy, sucking the juices off of the digit.

" Sorry, baby...but I got something way better for you."

Mikey kissed you as he entered you, his cock slowly sliding into your core. Gasping, you grasped his shoulders, nails digging into his scaled skin as he entered you further.

"Ah! B-baby...you feel so good...so tight and wet for me."

You only moaned more, no longer trying to control yourself or your cries of pleasure. Michelangelo smirked dowen at you.

"Maybe that's cause you like this...being my dirty girl, playing my dirty games. Maybe y-you want to get caught...maybe I should give you what you want."

You screamed again as he moved, thrusting into you. He was harder, rougher then normal. Was it the situation? The fact that anyone couldc walk by and hear what was going on? Was it the fact that Mikey knew just how right he was? You didn't even care. All that mattered right now was the two of you and the pleasure in this moment. His cock pounded inside of you, legs draped over his shoulders as you fucked.

The steamy air only added to it all, the sound of skin slapping together only made it all hotter. Every thrust if his hips got harder, was the van shaking now? You were certain of it.

"Mikey! Oh!"

And you certainly didn't care. You kissed the turtle and cried out for more as the feeling burning inside of you bubbled up, threatening to spill over. You wanted it too. You wanted to cum all over his cock, right in this van. And Mikey always tried to give you what you wanted...

"Oh god! Oh Mikey!"

Your pussy tightened around his thick cock as you came, juices spilling out of you. It felt fantastic, in more ways then one, seeing you like this. Knowing that he was the one doing this. Michelangelo kissed you hard, swallowing your sweet little moans. And it wasn't long before you were coming all over again; body shaking and shivering, voice screaming in pleasure once again. It was all too much for Mikey. The heat, the passion, your screams, your beautiful body...it was all too much.

Quick as a ninja ought to be, Mikey pulled out and painted you in his cum. His heavy moans and whispers of your name replaced your quieted screams. And by the end of it, your breasts and belly and inner thighs were covered in his seed. It took you both a little bit to recover your senses but even then, you were still burning with excitement.

"That was fantastic, angle..." Mikey whispered, stealing another kiss. "But we gotta head home."

"Like this?" You asked smiling.

"You're right...a gentleman always helps his lady clean up."

Michelangelo leaned low, his tongue swiping across your breast. You moaned, griping his shoulders as he played gentleman...and something told you that you weren't going home any time soon...