Lingerie (TMNT x Reader)

Lately, Leo had been a little stressed. Raph had been bumping heads with him a lot lately and it was starting to get to him, even if he was saying otherwise. A girlfriend knows.

And like any girlfriend would, you decided to help him out, to give him an

outlet for his aggravation. Which is why you had made a little trip to Victoria’s Secret before coming down to visit him. You walked into the lair, your eyes sweeping over for Leonardo. Donnie came out of the kitchen, giving you a trademark nerdy grin.

“Leo’s still meditating, he could be a while.”

Donnie explained.

“Oh, that’s fine.” You replied.

That just gave you more time to get ready. You shut the bedroom door behind you and began to set up. Candles on the dresser, fresh sheets on the bed. You quickly undressed and looked at you reflection in the mirror, smiling to yourself. Leo had seen you in many things but never in lingerie. The black lace set felt smooth against your skin and looked absolutely elegant. You knew that it would be perfect for this.

You leaned back on the bed and closed your eyes, wondering what his face

would look like when he saw you…

“Hey, sorry I-“

You sat up and gave Leo cool smile. His eyes ran down your body and up again until he met your eyes once more.

“I thought you could use a stress reliever.”

An aura came over Leonardo, something dominant and sensual.

His blue eyes seemed to darken, with a certain gleam to them. Your heart raced

as he locked the door, never once taking his eyes off of you.

“I love the way you think, Y/N.”

You had an active sex life with Raphael and when you’re with

someone that often, you start to get a little creative. There’s a certain need

to expand and try new things. Which is why you had bought a little something

just for him.

A red and black lingerie set. It was smooth and sexy and absolutely

perfect. The only thing you were really worried about was your boyfriend tearing it to shreds. Then again, that did kind of do something for you…

You smirked and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top before grabbing your stuff and heading down to the lair. Pulling out your cell phone, you sent Raph a quick text before rushing into his bedroom.

Shutting the door behind you, you began to undress. Stepping out of your jeans, you kicked them away before taking off your tank top and sat down on the bed. You waited quietly until you heard his heavy footsteps approaching.

The door opened and a Brooklyn

accent reached your ears.

“Hey, tiger.”

Raph stepped into the room and froze. He was unable to look away, his eyes soaking in every beautiful detail.

“You gonna close the door or…”

In less then a second, Raph had sprung to life! He slammed the door shut before locking it and came onto the

bed. Leaning over you, his brilliant eyes gleamed as he growled,

“Hope those weren’t expensive…cause I’m ‘bout to tear ‘em off of ya…”

The moment you’d seen it, you knew that you had to but it.

The white lingerie set was decorated with soft frills on the cups and panties, giving it an innocently sexy charm to it. Pairing it with your brand new thigh highs, the entire thing gave you an affect of sweet yet sensual.

You looked perfect.

You could just imagine Donatello quietly at work in his lab, his hands busy with who knows what. You imagined his hands on you, cupping your breasts as he churred quietly. Just the thought got you excited. You ran your hands over your little ensemble and smiled. Picking up your cell phone, you texted Donnie, asking him to come over.

Only moments later, you heard him land on your fire escape and open your window.

“Dove! I’ve missed you so-“

He stopped talking and eyed your body.

“You like it? I bought it for you.”

“Oh, you’re a goddess.” He whispered.

He closed the curtains as he leaned over you. You looked into his bright eyes as he said quietly...

“My gorgeous goddess.”

Online shopping was incredible.

You could find just about anything you could imagine through the internet. Like the pink bra and thong set-lacey and perfect, in your size, and half off? To perfect to pass up.

You had to buy it.

Besides, just looking at it you knew that it was going to blow Mikey’s mind. Dating a horn dog could be pretty exciting. New positions and toys to try out all of the time. But you had never worn anything like this for him and you knew that he would love it. You slipped into the set and put a gray dress over it.

Grabbing your things, you left your apartment and made your way to the lair, where you found Mikey in his room.

“Hey, you.”

“Babydoll! You didn’t tell me that you were coming over.”

“I have a surprise for you.” You replied.

“Is it you?” He asked, smiling.

“Sort of.”

You slid off your dress, letting it fall to the floor. Mikey stared, his blue eyes growing wide and brig with excitement.

“Y/N…Can you stay the night?”

“Course, baby.”

“Oh, yeess!”

He grabbed you and pulled you onto the bed with him, kissing your neck.