Missing You (Michelangelo x Reader)

Michelangelo had missed his lady SO MUCH.

Sometimes, the whole ninja turtle "we stalk the night" thing really sucked.

It meant waking up before dawn

It meant hours of training.

It meant patrols and missions and super villains and alien invasions.

But mostly, it meant less time to do the things he loved. Like hanging out with Y/N. Mikey missed his girlfriend, he missed their movie nights and pizza runs and making out and more.

He just missed HER.

But now, he was finally free! And before Leo could even say a "good work, team" Mikey was out the door faster then the Flash. He raced out of the sewers and onto the surface, weaving his way through the bustling city. Up on the roofs, he jumped and ran and flipped until he reached it.

His second home.

After a quick knock on her window, Mikey was greeted with the curtains opening and then...the prettiest smile he had ever seen. Y/N quickly opened her window and was immediately tackled by the turtle.

"Mikey!" she said, laughing loudly.

"Baaaaabe! I missed you!"

He held her tight in his arms as he covered her in kisses, his lips attacking her face and neck and shoulders.

After the wrestling and kissing was over (with Mikey declared the winner), he found himself in an...interesting position. Y/N straddling his lap, her tank top hanging off her shoulder and her hair tangled.

"Have I mentioned that I missed you?" Mikey whispered.

"Only about a hundred and fifty times." Y/N replied.

"Then let me SHOW you."

And he did. Off with her clothes, the too big tank top and panties being tossed away. His gear soon joined the clothing on the floor and Mikey found something new to do.

He covered her now naked body with his soft, playful kisses and enjoyed the little noises that she made. He nipped her soft skin occasionally (earning him a delighted gasp), licked and kissed her breasts (that got him a moan), and made his way slowly down her body.

No longer were his kisses playful, but rather passionate. Beneath him, Y/N moaned and wriggled and waited in anticipation...until his lips finally met her pussy.

Already, she was aching for him. He gave her a long lazy lick , enjoying her loud cry and the taste he had missed so much.

"M-Mikey! Oh!"

She wanted more. She NEEDED more. And Mikey, well, he was a giver. He could never say no to his lady. So he began to eat her out like a sex starved man, each turn and twist of his tongue giving him a new reaction.

A moan, a scream, a murmur of his name. And Y/N, oh, she was getting wetter. Her juices flowed so freely onto his tongue, her thighs, the sheets. She was so ready for him. She was so close...

So Michelangelo added two fingers, easily slipping the digits inside of her wet pussy.

"Mikey, oh my god! Oh!!"

Her fingers clutched the sheets tight enough to turn her knuckles white. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened and releasing a never ending river of moans and screams. Fire burned inside of her, ready to implode! She was so close to cumming! So close, just for him. Mikey worked faster and harder, his tongue and fingers finally giving her exactly what she had wanted.

"Michelangelo!"

She came, screaming his name over and over. Mikey happily watched the seen unfolding before him. Hair tangled, eyes lost with lust, juices soaking the sheets...and only his name falling from her lips.

"Oh! Oh, Mikey!"

"I'm right here, baby."

The turtle leaned close and kissed her neck, still enjoying the moment.

"And I'm gonna be here all night long..."