Been Missing You, Baby (Michelangelo x Reader)

Mikey had missed his angelcakes.

For at least a week, they’d been knocking Purple Dragon heads left and right, with barely a moment to themselves.

But the city was quiet (for now) and he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

“Baaaabe! I missed you too much!! Let me come over?”

He sent the text and, within a minute, received a reply.

“I missed you too, monkey! I’ll be waiting.”

He ran out the lair and onto the surface, bounding over the buildings. He’d be a dirty liar if he were to say that he was visiting just for the cuddles and pizza. No, Mikey wanted to be dirty in a totally different way…wait, not wanted, he needed to. He felt like he was going to burst.

He spotted your window, already open for him, and rushed over ready to-

“Mikey!”

He paused.

He smelled you before he saw you and he knew that scent. He swallowed hard, stifling a moan (god he was needy.) and peeked between the shades.

There you were, with your beautiful self laid out on your bed. Naked and sweaty and so, so hot. Your were legs spread as you played with yourself. In your hands was a small, pink vibrator which Mikey guessed you’d used in his absence.

You moaned and gasped and Mikey felt his blood run hot. He had missed that sound. What’s more, he wanted to be the one making you moan, not some dumb piece of plastic.

But he couldn’t move.

Couldn’t tear his eyes away from your breasts and waist and, oh god, your legs. He missed those legs…

“Mikey…aren’t you gonna come in?”

Busted.

He climbed through the window, flipping down next to you.

“Don’t mind me, babydoll. I’m okay with a good show.” he teased.

You rolled your eyes and tossed the toy aside. You rolled on top of him, leaning so close, your lips barely touching.

“Well I’m not.”

You kissed him, long and hard and it was Mikey’s turn to moan. Moving his hands on your hips, he held you closer, desperate to feel your skin on his. You broke apart, already panting and feeling sweaty.

“You’re staying over, right?”

“All night long, baby, all night long.”

You attacked his neck with little kisses and he moaned, one hand on your hip and the other on your breast.

It was going to be a long night.

And he couldn’t wait.