2007!Leonardo NSFW

~Leonardo waits until he comes home to do the deed. It takes a little bit to fall back into things but, oh, when you do…

~Making out all over the place. It will start slow, with some cuddling, and then a few neck kisses, until finally your hair is tangled and your clothes are crumpled and you’re left breathless as Leonardo smiles at you.

“Someone seems a little lonely tonight…”

~Confession time: Leonardo makes a move first. You’re making out and his hand slips into your panties and oh! He fingers you for the first time and, of course, you have to return the favor.

You end up giving him a slow and steady hand job and he cums all over your arm.

“S-sorry, love…but what did you expect, with you teasing me like that?”

~Guess who loves blowjobs? This turtle right here. He loves to watch you swallow his cock, seeing how much you can take. His hand will tug on your hair as he guides your head.

“Deeper, love…ah!”

~Leo is always a bit breathless after he cums and his voice gets really low and hot and oh my lord.

~He loves to make you cum and to learn about your body. He’s a bit dominant from the start, whispering things like,

“Be quiet, love, or they’ll hear us…but maybe you would like that…"

“Use your mouth, just like that.”

“Y/N! Keep going.”

~Things escalate.

Leonardo continues to explore your body until finally, after a round of oral sex, he asks you to do it for real. He is a little nervous but tries not to show it. He feels the way he does before trying a new move:

What if he sucks? What if he finds something he can’t do?

~Leo, please, you’re a boss in bed.

~He learns this during the first time.

He’s thrusting into and you’re moaning so much. You’ve moaned before but not like this. He starts likening it. He starts feeling confident.

And then, Leonardo is kissing your body and saying dirty little things.

“You like that, don’t you, love? You like my cock inside of you?”

~Yes. Yes you do.

~He cums inside of you and finds out yet another thing: he really, really likes that. He loves filling you up and watching it drip down your thighs. He loves knowing that you’re walking around with his seed inside of you (the turtles have low chances of having children with humans so he feels pretty safe doing it).

~The next morning, you’re making brekfast naked and he’s hugging you from behind as you flip pancakes.

“You were incredible, Y/N…”

“You weren’t so bad yourself,” you tease.

~He likes it when you tease him, it gives him a reason to punish you. And he will punish you. Spankings, denial, wax play (always blue), he gets really into it.

He wants to punish you.

He wants to tie you up and fuck you.

And he wants you to ask him for it.

~You start incorporating these into your sex life, slowly, but that’s not his biggest turn on, his fantasy.

~He let’s it slip one night.

You’re in that blue lingerie and he’s leaning against the wall when he says it.

“Come to Daddy.”

~Fuck. He didn’t mean to let that slip, he’s totally freezes. But then you murmur,

“Yes, Daddy.”

And he is right back to where he was. Confident. In control. Dominant.

~Whenever you get a text like “Daddy wants you naked when he gets home,” or “Daddy wants you to touch yourself. No cumming.” you know that you’re in for a rough night.

‘Daddy’ is used when he is angry or stressed or just incredibly horny and needs relief.

~You get comfortable calling him this and, opps, you let it slip in front of one of his brothers. Better hope it’s not Mikey.

~He loves lingerie. He loves anything soft and silky, with ribbons or lace. In shades of blue or black, maybe white. He wants to take if off slowly, like he’s unwrapping a Christmas present.

He wants you to dress up like a lady, in hair and makeup and pretty pearls only to take it all off and reveal what you really are.

~His love. His plaything. His sweet little slut.

~Leo knows all your weaknesses, all your soft spots and fantasies. He’s not a selfish lover, he cares about your pleasure. If there has been a time where he has been neglecting you (busy with patrol and training) or particularly rough (because Raph mouthed off and he can’t spank him now, can he), he’ll plan a night all about you.

~Oral, kissing, compliments, anything you want. Sex on these nights will be softer, sweeter…unless you want it rough.

“Whatever you want, love, just tell me…”

~Leonardo is an amazing lover, sex is like training to him.

He wants to be the best and he’ll practice for hours to become just that. Hope you are ready for him…