Inventions and Experiments (Donatello x Reader)

Imagine Donatello making something new.

He’s been thinking this over for a while, plotting and planning and tinkering. And with time, he had perfected his design…and created the perfect little toy, just for the occasion.

Sleek and purple (of course) and completely wireless with six different settings. It was perfect. He just had to try it out.

Which is how you ended up all tied up in his laboratory, his mask wrapped neatly around your wrists and his hand between your legs. His fingers toyed with your pussing, teasing and twirling in all of the right ways. You bit your lip, trying not to moan to loudly and Donatello smirked.

Soon, you wouldn’t be able to hold anything back. You’d be screaming just for him…

Your pussy was already dripping, begging for more.

“Are you ready, dove?” he whispered.

You looked up at him and nodded, watching as he reached into a little pocket on his belt. The metal felt cool in his hand and he smiles as you spread your legs for him. God, your scent was intoxicating…but he would have to wait.

The test came first.

You moaned softly as the toy slid into, your pussy accepted it greedily. Donatello stood up, ready to watch the show. He sat back in his chair. And he pressed on.

Immediately, you reacted. Your sat up, your eyes wide and you moaned. As the toy vibrated softly inside of you, you drew your legs together.

“No, darling, legs open.”

You follow his order and struggle to keep your legs open. Donatello watched you shake and struggle and he smiled.

Then he turned it up a level.

You gasped, your heart racing with excitement. Donnie watched you carefully, his warm eyes examining your body. He turned the toy back to level one and watched the disappointment appear on your face.

“Would you like a little more, darling?”

“Y-yes.”

He turned up once more, this time to level three. Oh, how you moaned for him! You closed your eyes, your legs shaking and your pussy absolutely soaking. Donatello felt his own lust burning inside of him. His pants felt tighter, too tight, and he gave in to it. Removing his belt, he slid his pants down ever so slightly and allowed his cock to burst free. Half hard already, he wrapped his hand around himself and turned up the vibrator.

Level four.

“Oh! Donnie!”

He smirked, pumping himself a few times.

“How’s it going over there, darling?” he asked cooly.

You looked at the turtle, eyeing his smooth smile and aching cock. God, you wanted that cock…

“Donnie…” you whimpered.

“Hmmm…I think you need a little more."

Level five. And already, he knew that you were getting closer. He himself was fully errect, aching for attention. But that could wait. That had to wait. He’d worked so hard for this…to see you screaming his name (just like he had predicted) and shaking and moaning (he’d predicted that too).

You looked so beautiful right now. Your skin sweaty, your body begging for him. The soft wetness of your pussy compared to your hard nipples…god, you were so gorgeous.

He couldn’t take it anymore.

He finally switched to level six and you screamed. Donatello watched as your thighs shook with excitement and finally, finally, you came.

He loved to watch you cum. Your juices squirted out of you, soaking your legs and the chair. And you screamed for him, just for him.

“Donatello! D-Donnie! Oh!”

“That’s it, darling, just like that.“

It wasn’t until you had come down from your could of bliss that he finally turned off the toy and pulled it out of you, removing your purple bonds as well.

Your pussy felt terribly empty without the thing but Donnie of course would take care of that. He laid you back on the old couch and hovered over you. A drop of cum fell from his hard cock and onto your stomach as he smiled at you.

“Are you up for another experiment?”