Poly TMNT! Donatello x Reader x Raphael

Y/N was feeling lonely.

Her boyfriends had been busy for the past few days and, well she missed them. She missed cuddling at night and watching movies with them.

And she missed the sex. Donnie buried between her thighs, eating her out until she was a screaming, squirting mess. Raphael pounding the daylights out of her, fucking her until she was a soaking mess. God, she missed them…

Reaching into her dresser, she dug out her green vibrator. Pulling down her panties, she did what little she could to ease her needs.

She closed her eyes, pretending she wasn’t alone. She imagine them both there with her. Raphael would be annoyed. He’d want to toss that little toy away and take charge. A piece of plastic couldn’t do what he could do...

Donatello would want her to keep going, he’d want to watch. And when she was swollen and sure she couldn’t take anymore, he’d tell her to keep going, not to stop.

She moaned, her heart racing as passion rushed through her veins.

“Well this is quite a show.”

Her eyes snapped open and Y/N smiled. Raphael and Donatello stood over her, smirking at her.

“By all means, don’t stop for us.” Donnie said.

“Shut up.”

Raphael snatched the toy away from her, tossing it aside. He fell to one side, kissing her hard.

“I been waitin’ to long for a damn show. Get over here.”

Donnie joined you both, stealing a soft kiss from her. Raphael grasped her thigh, pulling her leg over his. Donnie took advantage of the position, sliding his hand between her legs and teasing her. She moaned as his fingers explored her heat and Raph bite and kissed her neck.

“Come ‘ere, tiger.” Raph mumbled.

Her kissed her again, squeezing her ass. Donnie chuckled, watching them make out messily. He threw her another loop, sliding his finger inside of her pussy. She cried out, moaning loudly.

“Oh! Donnie!”

Raphael frowned, wanting more attention. So he leaned low and bit her breast, just how she liked.

“Raph!”

She was going to cum. She could feel it, they could smell it. Donnie went faster, desperate for her to finish. She tightened around him and came, hard, her juices bursting out. Both brothers churred happily, kissing her sweaty skin.

She smelled of sex and of them, their scents soaked into her skin. It took her a moment to come down from her high but when she did, she smiled.

“You’re turn.”