Angry Smut (Raphael x Reader)

Angry sex is gonna happen with Raph.

Maybe he’s pissed at you or his brothers or the Foot Clan, who fucking knows.

What you need to do, honey, is prepare yourself.

Be prepared for the hardest fuck of your life. I mean, skin on skin, bed banging into the wall, bed breaking is a possibility. You’ll be screaming and he’ll be growling, snapping.

“Ya like that, huh? Do ya like that?"

“Yes! Oh god, yes!”

“Would ya like a little more?”

“Raaaph!”

Say his name.

Say his name over and over again, scream it until the whole world hears it. It makes his blood run, hearing you call out for him and only him.

“Raphael!”

“Ya want me, baby? Yeah?”

“Raphael! Fuck, Raph!”

“That’s right!”

And it is right. There’s not a man alive who can fuck like Raph can.

Clothes ripping.

I hope you’re not wearing anything expensive when he gets pissed cause you ain’t ever wearing that again.

Raph doesn’t wait for you to undress, he does it for you. Just imagine his rough hands ripping apart your dress, tearing that little thong to lacey shreds.

Nipples perking in the cold, your body on display for his hungry eyes.

And if you complain?

“Ya look better without it anyway.”

Even angry, Raphael worships your body. You are his goddess, his gorgeous goddess.

Name calling. It he’s mad at you (or just generally pissed off), he’s gonna throw in some name calling.

“Look at ya, screamin’ like a slut.”

You can’t even speak, only scream, which makes him smile wickedly.

“Ya my slut, aren’t ya?!”

He’ll apologize after, assuring you that he didn’t really mean it. But to be honest…you kind of like it.

You are going to cum sooo much.

I mean it, baby.

Angry sex guarantees at least two incredible, unbelievable orgasms. Passion and heat are just going to burst, leaving you’re entire body shaking with excitement.

And Raphael loves it.

“I’m the only one, baby, the only one that can do that to ya!”

He watches you shake and scream and he doesn’t slow down, even for a second.

Bruises and bite marks.

The bruises are never given on purpose, all are accidental. Raphael will even end up with a few of his own after a rough fuck.

But the bite marks? Definitely on purpose.

He’s marking his territory, announcing to the world that You. Are. His.

That’s the only man who can fuck you, touch, he’s the only one with permission. He’ll kiss every bruise and bite during after care, ever so gently.

And if you’re both mad? Damn, that’s something to write about.