Little Games (Donatello x Reader)

It was dark that night and a bit warm for October. You walked under the pale streetlights, listening carefully.

The street was quiet and empty, besides the occasional passing car, and dim. No one else was here, which was exactly what you needed. But it still excited you, this game. A cold wind snuck under your black coat and you nearly squealed.

*swish*

You whirled around, your eyes roaming the dark. You saw nothing of course, he was too good for that. But you knew that he was waiting. Watching.

So you continued your walk, walking just a tad faster now, your heart beating wildly as you turned the corner. You were coming into the park now, on one of the quieter paths. No more streetlights or headlights to guide you, only shadows.

You stepped into the darkness and, just in the corner of your eye, you saw movement. You stopped and stared and resumed your walk. At this point, the excitment was over taking you. You were shaking and your nipples, begging for attention, pressed hard against the fabric of your coat. You knew that he could smell your arousal and that the game would nearly be over.

You saw it there, only three feet in front of you. Tied upon a low hanging branch was a purple ribbon. You walked towards it and reached up, your fingertips just brushing the ends. A hand shot out of the darkness, grasping your wrist, and you nearly screamed.

“Quiet, dove.”

Donatello stepped out of the shadows, grinning.

“You don’t want to get caught, do you?”

But that was all part of the game wasn’t it? Your coat was nearly ripped off your body and dropped to the ground as he kissed you hard. Goosebumps came along your flesh and your nipples hardened. Hands were roaming and wandering and you crumpled to the ground together.

He laid you down on the discarded coat, and peppered your neck with hot kisses, your weakness. You moaned and he smiled against your skin. And bit your neck, just so.

“Oh! D-Donnie…”

You needed him. You wanted him. Right now, right here. Normally, a bit more foreplay was needed and Donnie would tease you endlessly. But tonight, the game was more then enough. You were absolutely dripping and already, Donatello was hard.

You sat up, pushing him foward and kissed him. He churred happily and slowly, you reached between your bodies and grasped his dick.

“Now?” he gasped.

“Now.”

You raised yourself up and slowly, inch by inch, lowered yourself onto him. Your body happily swallowed every glorious inch as Donnie moaned. Finally, he was inside of you.

Now the real fun could start.

You road him just the way he loved in, slow and steady. The excitement ignited you, your heart racing and your juices running down your thighs.

Anyone could come. Anyone could catch you right in the act, or even hear you. Your moans were loud enough at this point but you didn’t care.

“Mmmm…dove…”

You were getting closer and closer and finally, you came. It was incredible (with Donnie it always was) and you hard to bit your lip to keep from screaming.  You had barely come down from your high when Donnie started his own. He pulled out just in time, his cum splattering onto his chest. After a moment of frozen bliss, he came back to earth and smiled.

“Dove, we’re a mess.”

You were both sweaty and tangled, Donatello sticky with his cum and leaves were tangled in your hair. You pulled apart and he reached behind a bush, pulling out a bag. Together, you cleaned up and you pulled some fresh clothes from the bag.

“Ready to go home?”

You walked together this time, Donnie holding your hand rather then stalking you in the shadows. And, as exhausted as you felt…you couldn’t wait to play again.