Feeling the Heat~💜 Donatello x Reader.

Donatello hated this.

Hated not being in control, hated the way his mind wandered away from absolutly everything. He hated this hot, heavy feeling in his body and the way it was controlling him, making him do...certain activities.

He hated his heat.

But it was unavoidable, a permanent part of his life. Even if it was torture. But this time...it was a different kind of difficult. This time, instead of imagining a woman in his arms or what he might do to her...he imagined you. His darling dove, his girlfriend. And he knew exactly what he wanted to do with you too...but the difficulty of it all was telling you, asking you to allow it. Would you? Could you? Oh, it was such as dirty dream...but dreams do come true and a difficult situation became an exciting one! Gone were the days of locking himself in his lab, watching dirty movies displayed on his screen. Now it was real. Now he had you...

And now he was here, locked away with you in your little apartment. You had used some saved up vacation time to be with him, his brothers knew where he was. It was perfect. It was everything he had ever wanted. And he was kissing your neck, trying to contain himself but still a little messy.

"Are you sure," he whispered, "Are you absolutly sure, darling?"

You answered only my pulling him into a long, loving kiss and it made his blood run hot...he had spent so many heats alone but now, now he was with you. Now he was kissing you, his hands tugging at your little dress. It came off quickly, joining his already dumped armor in the corner. Now he was kissing your body, touching and teasing your. Your breasts felt so soft in his hands, your skin already hit beneath his lips. You were already whimpering and, damn, the sweet little sound nearly made him cum. Now you were naked, legs spread and heat exposed to him.

Now...you were his.

Donatello kissed your lips, his tongue running along your bottom lip. His hands ran over your breasts and belly before grasping your thighs softly.

"You have no idea...what I'm going to do to you." He gasped.

Donnie pulled away, kissing all over your neck and collarbone. This had always made you a little weak at the knees, always stole a moan from those lovely lips...

"I'm going to ravish you."

He was kissing your breasts now, squeezing one in his hand while teasing the other. He paid extra attention to your tender nipples, licking and even gently biting them. You cried out loudly and Donnie smiled.

"I'm going to make love to you."

He was kissing a line between your beautiful breasts and down your belly, the soft touch of his lips sending a shiver of pleasure throughout your body. He was so, so close to your core, it was almost unbearable! Your thighs were touched softly, teased sweetly and it was driving you crazy. Couldn't he tell how much you needed him? Couldn't he tell how wet you were for him? Donatello could, in fact, he was enjoying every second of it. His tongue licked your folds and you cried out.

"Donnie!"

It wasn't enough. And as delicious as you tasted, he needed more. Donatello sat up, smiling a lusty smile down at you. You looked so pretty...so ready for him...

"Y/N..." He whispered lovingly.

He kissed you once more, hot lips pressing together in a messy show of affection. He loved it, he loved you. How lucky he was that you were so willing to do this for him...he pulled away, only inches from your lips.

"I'm going to make a mother out of you."

And with that said, he sat up and grasped your legs, pulling them over his shoulders. With your hips raised up to meet his, it was the perfect position. He smiled, his already hard cock pressing against your pussy. And you moaned for more, looking at him with eyes as lust filled as his own. How could he resist such a sight? Donatello's cock found your entrance and tonight, he didn't even take it slow. He entered you fast and hard, giving you only a second to prepare as he pounded you. It felt incredible, his thick cock filling every inch of you, pounding your little pussy like he never had before. It was entirely new, this side of Donatello you were seeing. The bed shook and slammed against the wall with each and every movement. Each thrust sent another wave of passion bursting through your body and, god, you were already so close! But it was his voice, his heated whispers that truly brought you closer to the fire.

"Going to fuck you so hard...going to cum in you..!"

"Going to fill you up with my cum, make a baby in you..."

"Do you want that? Do you like that, darling?"

"Going to make you a mommy..."

You came, screaming his name as your juices flowed from your body. Oh, it felt so good around Donatello's cock, he was getting closer. His own passion was becoming hard to handle, his thrusts becoming faster and messier. Could you feel it? Could you tell? Oh, how he hoped so! Donatello kissed your sweaty skin, lips attacking your neck as he whispered in your ear.

"So close... so close to cumming! Do you want it, dove? Do you want my cum?"

Was he making sure you wouldn't change your mind? Making sure you still wanted this as much as he did? You answered him with a messy kiss, hands clutching his strong shoulders. It was your only reply and it was perfect, Donatello moaning into your mouth. And then he came, cock twitching as hisx seed spilled into you. You were moaning, face hidden in his neck, and he was whispering your name among other things.

"I love you, I love you! You'll be such a good mother..."

You whimpered, his cock still deep inside of you, filling your pussy with his seed. Quickly, Donatello grabed some pillows and positioned them beneath you, holding your hips at an angle. And slowly, carefully, he pulled out of you. He smiled, pushing away a few curls from your pretty face. You were so wonderful...and he was so lucky to have you. He imagined it, your belly swollen with a little bundle of joy, your breasts filled with milk...perhaps it was only a fantasy but Donatello had his entire heat to get it right...He leaned low, kissing you sweetly.

"Ready for round two, darling?"