Dreaming of You (Raphael x Reader)

Warning! NSFW content ahead! All characters are of age in this imagine! You have been warned!

Imagine Raphael dreaming about you.

He does this so often, nearly every dream he has revolves around you. And this one is no different.

There you are, laying on his bed naked. Red sheets crinkled beneath your beautiful body.

Your hand reaches up, beckoning him foward. And then after a black flash, there he is, in your arms and kissing you.

You kiss slowly, hands wandering across each other's bodies. Every inch of soft skin, the shape of my your breasts and curve of your waist and the length of your legs, is explored by the turtle.

In a second black flash, the setting has changed.

Raphael is pining to the bed, legs bent over his shoulders, dick deep inside of you.

You're moaning, muttering his name over and over.

He's growling and groaning, hips thrusting into yours.

And a passion, a fiery heat is building up inside of you both, burning you in the most incredible way.

"Raph!" you cry.

He's close, so close right now.

And just when it's getting good, just when he's about to cum...the wakes up.

Sheets tossed onto the floor, cock hard and dripping with precum. Raphael groans, falling back into the pillows.

Maybe if he closes his eyes, he can find that dream again...

"Raph?"

He turns over and sees you there, leaning against the door. You're wearing those red panties and a big, oversized tee shirt...

He looks at you for a moment, eyes tracing your body, before he gives you a hungry smile.

"Get over 'ere, tiger."

Raphael reaches out to you, pulling you on top of him. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's on his mind (or what's poking into your thigh) but you certainly aren't complaining.

You share a hot, hungry kiss as his hands reach under your shirt.

Raphael, it would seem, has found something much, much better then a dream...