Please, Sensei (Leonardo x Reader)

Imagine Leonardo coming to visit you. When he comes in, he finds you waiting for him. You are dressed up in a brand new set of lingerie, rope and blind fold set out neatly on the bed.

Leonardo smiles. And strides foward, pulling you into a kiss. Your body feels so good against his, so perfect. He pulls away, kisssing your forehead.

“Love, you are perfect.”

“Thank you, sensei.”

He leads you to the bed and, as you sit on the soft sheets, he picks up the rope. It’s soft but strong and pitch black. Arms behind your back, neck straight, you feel the rope wrap around you. Once it’s complete, he picks up the blind fold.

“Close your eyes, love.”

You follow the order and when you feel the cloth on your cheeks, you smile. There was just something about the midnight blue silk that made your blood run, your heart race.

Leonardo kissed you, gently, and smiled against your lips.

His hand slid down your body and into your panties, teasing your core. You gasp, wanting more then just a finger.

“You’re so wet, love. So needy.”

You whimper in reply and he smiles.

A finger enters you, fills you just a bit and you moan. God, you wished it was more. You wished it was his dick filling you instead of a finger.

“Sensei…please."

“Please, what?” he said, his hand moving faster.

“Please give me more.”

Leonardo loved you too,much to deny you what you wanted. His finger left your core (you felt oddly empty) and he removed your psnties, very, very slowly. So slowly but so worth it when he spread your legs and began to slid into you.

“Oh!”

You bite your lip, leaning your head back. He slid in deeper and deeper, each inch feeling more incredible. He hissed, loving the tightness of your perfect pussy.

“Sensei!”

He laughed breathlessly.

“Do you like this, hana? Do you like my cock?”

“Yes!”

He slid in just a bit deeper and, god damn it, he was teasing you. But you loved it.

“I imagine that you want more of me?”

“Yes, sensei!”

He was deeper now, stretching you wide, but you knew it wasn’t even half way. And you wanted it all, every beautiful inch.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Please, sensei, please fuck me!”

So he did. He gave you exactly what you wanted. He thrusted into you, hard, and fucked you. No, not fucked you. He pounded you.

He screamed and shook and he pumped in and out of you with amazing power. The bed slammed against the wall repeatedly with every thrust.

“Oh! Sensei!”

Fuck, he felt so good. You were already so close, so close. You could feel the passion building inside of you and-

“Oh, god!”

You came, your juices running down his cock. It took Leonardo longer to finish but when he did, he filled you completely. He gasped and pulled out of you, his cum leaking out of your pussy.

He kissed you, whispering quietly.

“You were so good, hana. So good.”