Beneath the Table (Mikey x Reader).

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

He could not BELIEVE that this was happening.

Well, yeah, he had thought about it. Dreamed about it even. And when he brought it to Y/N...he hadn't thought that anything would come of it except for some blushing and a "you're so gross".

He certainly had not expected you to say,

"Okay, sure. But that means that I get to pick a thing."

It was happening. It was for real.

His lovely lady was underneath the kitchen table, playing with his almost painfully hard cock.

"Oh, baby..."

It wasn't like Michelangelo hadn't thought this through or anything. He had imagined this moment SO MANY times, he had planned it. Splinter was meditating and wouldn't come out for hours. Leo and Raph had gone out to visit thier own lovers and, judging from the noises coming from the lab, Donnie wasn't coming out for a while.

So it was safe.

But it was still exciting.

Mikey leaned back, eyes closed in bliss. His hand clutched your hair, tugging just a little. He mumbled something dirty under his breath and you smiled, your tongue slowly sliding up his cock.

"Baby, you're killing me..."

"What's wrong, Mikey?"

Your little hands pumped his cock and, oh hot damn, your tongue was all over the head.

"I thought you wanted it."

Mikey moaned, trying not to buck his hips. He had wanted this. He had wanted this for so long and it was SO good!

"Baby, course I want it! I want you..."

You giggled, kissing his cock. He WAS terribly hard...maybe you shouldn't tease him so. You took as much as you could into your mouth (causing him to curse loudly and pull your hair a little too hard) and pumped the rest with your hands (he was trying to be cool but, god, you were making him moan).

It felt so good. So fucking good, the way you played with him...he was moaning, telling you how perfect you were, and enjoying every sexy second of it.

It was all going so well, just like he had planned...until he heard a crash.

You both froze and Mikey instinctively reached for his nunchucks (which had been tossed on the table in excitement).

"Yo, Mikey!"

Raph! Raph was home? What the hell was Raph doing home?

His older brother came into the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing a water bottle. This was not part of the plan, this was not happening!

"Leo still out?"

It was going to be fine! Just fine!

"Y-yup!"

At least it would have been if you hadn't have gone right back to your game. Mikey almost screamed when you started sucking his cock and Raph looked at him.

"You okay?"

"F-fine!" Mikey insisted.

If Raph noticed something...he didn't say anything. Instead he left with his water and Mikey sighed in relief.

Now he could go back to focusing on you.

Maybe it was because of your mad skills, maybe it was the fact that you had nearly gotten caught (as scary as it was it was really hot too...) but...he was totally about to cum.

And he did, spreading seed all over your pretty face.

"Y/N...baby!"

You giggled, licking cum off of your lips. Quick as ninja, he helped you clean up before racing to his room with you.

"Baby, that was...you were...damn!"

Michelangelo kissed you as you sat on his lap, smiling at your lover.

"You're welcome!"

He kissed you again until he remembered something.

"Baby...when you said you wanted to pick a thing, what did that mean?"

"Well..."

Anything.

It could be anything you wanted. Mikey would give you anything his baby doll wished for...🧡