Wake Up Call (Raphael x Reader)

Imagine Raphael waking up in the middle of the night with a raging hard on.

He groans and pulls back the sheets, looking down at his cock. It’s aching, throbbing for attention. It’s your fault of course.

You had snuck into his dreams that night, toying with his mind. He had dreamed of your beautiful body in red lace and heels, your lips painted a deep wine color. You laid back on black sheets, a red haze covering the room as you looked up at him.

“Well? What are you going to do?” you teased.

He knew exactly what to do.

He attacked, kissing your body as he ripped away your lingerie. The panties had to go, the heels could stay. Your skin tasted so sweet to him and he couldn’t help but bite you. You gasped, your back arching as he crawled up and kissed you.

His hand snuck down your waist and between your thighs, rubbing your wolds. You were wet, soaking in fact, and moaning just for him. It was getting so good. He had his fingers inside of you, pumping just perfectly. You were about to cum, he could feel it, and he…woke up.

Hard, with precum dribbling down his cock. He groaned and wrapped his hand around himself.

“Raph?”

He looked up and saw you there, standing in the doorway. You shut the door and smiled, climbing into bed next to him. Your small hand took his monster cock, pumping him.

“Let me take care of that, baby.”