Wild Woman (Raphael x Reader)

She had seemed so shy at first.

When Raphael had first met Y/N, she was quiet and barely ever spoke. She was a quiet, beautiful girl with curly hair and bright eyes.

He just assumed, he supposed, that shy was a wall flower.

Of course, now that he knew her better (they had been dating her for over six months) he knew the truth. He knew who exactly was hiding under that quiet exterior.

A wild woman.

A woman who loved trouble and mystery, who was always on the look out for adventure.

A badass babe who wasn’t afraid of anyone or anything with a wild streak a mile long.

She was beautiful.

She was spontaneous.

And, most of all, she was his.

The bike screetched to a stop and Y/N leaped off, her laughter echoing in the night. Raphael removed his helmet and smiled at his beautiful woman.

“That was amazing!” she shouted, twilirling and jumping around. For such a trouble maker, she looked pretty damn cute right now. But Raphael knew to keep an eye on her when she was bursting with all that energy, who knows what she might do.

Y/N stopped spinning and ran over to the turtle.

“Hi.” she said sweetly.

Uh-oh. He knew that voice.

“Whatever ya thinkin’ about, tiger…” he said.

“What do you mean?”

“Ya know exactly what I mean.” Raphael replied.

But if course, she ended up surprising him. She always did. Rather then running off into the night on some random little adventure, Y/N slowly unzipped her red shirt.

Her skin seemed to glow in the moonlight and Raphael couldn’t take his eyes away. No bra. Just her beautiful breasts, nipples hardening in the night air.

“Bye.” she whispered.

And then she ran off into the darkness and, like the love drunk fool he was, Raphael followed. He chased her for a few minuets, his heart racing and his excitement flowing, until she stopped in a shaded wooded area. He followed her into the trees and finally caught her, his hands wrapping around her waist.

He pulled her into his chest and she smiled.

“Hello, Raphael.”

He smirked. And kissed her roughly, enjoying the taste of her lips. He felt her remove her jacket and shirt, dropping them onto the grass. He pulled away and watched as she reached under her skirt and removed her panties.

Already he could smell her arousal, her need for him. And Raph could never deny his wild woman what she wanted.

He pounced.

They kissed and roamed around each other’s bodies, exploring soft and scaled skin. He bit her, licking her skin and leaving his mark anywhere he could. Her neck, her breasts and stomach, her thighs. God, she was gorgeous.

“Raphael…”

The way she said his name…it just set him on fire. His cock was straining against his clothing, begging to be free. Begging to be in her pussy…

“Hands and knees. Now.” he growled.

With a sky smile, Y/N did as told and, as he struggled with his belt, she wiggled her hips. What a tease.

He smacked her ass and finally tugged his pants down his thighs. His hard cock sprang free and Raphael smirked. If she wanted to play, he would play along. One hand grasping his cock, the other holding her hip, Raph finally slid into her wet pussy.

She moaned and he filled her pussy, inch by inch of his monster cock filling her. God he was huge! And she wanted all of it. And Raphael always, always gave his girl what she wanted.

He fucked her hard, his balls slapping against her as he thrusted. Their moans and whispers, along with the sounds of skin on skin, filled the little woods.

“Raaaph!”

He smirked. And grasped her hair, pulling on it as he fucked her. It only made her scream louder, her cries echoing in the night.

“Oh! Raphael!”

He swore under his breath as she came, her pussy tightening and her juices spilling onto the grass below. But he was quite ready to call it quits and kept fucking her perfect little pussy.

She came once agian, her screams were louder, and Raphael was certain that the entire city could hear her.

“Fuck me! Oh! Fuck me harder!”

He hoped that they enjoyed the show.

Raph fucked her until he felt his own passion building up, ready to be released. He pulled out and stroked himself once or twice before cumming all over her. Buckets and buckets of his cum covering her skin, her thighs and stomach and breasts. Her black skirt (the only thing she didn’t take off) is painted in his seed.

They both collapse in a sweaty, silly mess and soon find themselves kissing softly.

“Ya planned this, didn’t ya tiger?” he asked.

“You seemed a little stressed out recently. I thought I should help out.” she replied.