2007!Raphael NSFW

~Okay, so Raphael is super touchy.

He loves you and he loves your body and he wants to get all over it. Explore it, find your little weak spots and exploit them to his hearts content.

“Damn, you’re sexy…"

~It starts with a kiss and becomes making out all. The damn. Time. He’ll slip through your window and just jump you, tackle you onto the couch and go to town.

~Imagine it. Raphael pulls you close, kissing you hard as you fall. His hands wander across your body, slipping under your shirt. He loves his attention ymto your neck, kissing it…biting it.

“Raph!”

“Say my name, babe.”

~He really likes that.

You saying his name just...ugh, it gets him. He will make you say his name, over and over, screaming it so loud the city will shake. But not yet. Not yet.

~It gets sexual on the couch.

You’re supposed to be watching a movie But Raphael is too damn horny on, fuck, you’re wearing those tight little shorts. His hands sneaks between your thighs, rubbing your pussy. And the second he gets hard, your hand is there.

You end up making each other cum right there on the couch, moaning and kissing.

"Shit, Y/N...!"

~It's gonna be hands only for a while because, hey, he's new to this. He's gotta figure it all out but, oh, when he does...

~He gets bolder, braver. He made you cum once and he really liked it. But he can do better. Be prepared for lots of fiery touches and peppered kisses.

And questions.

“How do ya like that, baby?”

“Do ya want more of this?”

“Oh, ya liked that didn’t ya?”

~Clothes come off, hickies are left on soft skin, and eventually, it’s not enough. He wants more. He wants everything. And you do too.

"Can we...can I...fuck, this is hard."

~He stays over on night, still a little nervous. You’ve touched him, you’ve seen him, but what if you don’t want him? But then, he sees you smiling at him, red light seeping in through the window, and he just…relaxes.

“Get over here, tiger.”

~He takes you from behind for the first time, his hands grasping your hips. He’s trying to be soft and gentle, but, hey, it’s Raphael. He’s still a little rough, mostly towards the ends. Mostly when he’s about to cum.