Scream for Me (Donatello x Reader)

Imagine Donatello feeling hot and bothered.

It’s not his fault really, it’s yours.

You came to visit him and, when you saw that he was still busy, you were cool with that. You sat on the little couch in his lab and started reading. And he didn’t notice it at first. But now that he had…it was all he could think about.

You’re knees were pulled up, causing your little black skirt to fall back. He loved all of your skirts…but this one was his favorite.

He eyed the soft skin of your thighs, taking in every inch, every mole and freckle. And, if he angled his chair just right, he could see your panties too.

Purple! How dare you come into his lab wearing his favorite skirt and purple panties! Oh, you were just asking for trouble…His cock was throbbing and straining against his pants, it was starting to become uncomfortable. Something had to be done.

“Darling…”

You looked up and smiled. He was leaning back in his chair, his pants unbuttoned and his cock out. It was long and hard and simply aching for you…just the way you liked it.

You put your book away and walked over, tucking your hair behind your ear. You smiled so sweetly at him, but your eyes twinkle with mischief.

“Yes, Donnie?” you asked sweetly.

He scoffed at your attempt to play innocent and said,

“Don’t you play your games with me. You’ve been teasing me since the moment you walked in and you know it…I ought to teach you a lesson.”

“I’m sorry, sir.”

“Sorry doesn’t make it right. Bend over the desk. Now.”

Of course, you did what you were told. You bent over his desk and, ever so slightly, wiggled your hips. You were rewarded with a slap to your ass and your panties being yanked down. His fingers found their way between your thighs and slid into your wetness.

You moaned softly and Donatello smiled, his fingers curling just so.

“You’re so wet, darling. No wonder you’ve been acting they way you have…”

He pumped faster and you moaned again, your heart racing.

“And I’d love to go easy on you. But…if you’re going to act like a slut…”

His fingers left your pussy and you whined, wanting more.

“I’m going to treat you like a slut.”

And you got what you wanted. Donnie finally entered you, his long cock filling your dripping pussy. Oh, god, it felt incredible! He started slowly, letting you adjust to the feeling and, little by little, he fucked you harder. Until the desk was shaking (and things were falling) and you were moaning (and saying his name) and he was too (quietly, he’s always quiet).

Donatello gripped your hips as he fucked you, nearly losing himself in his passion.

“Look at you…bent over, practically screaming for me…I want you to scream for me.”

He gave you a hard thrust (and sent his astrology globe tumbling to the floor) and pulled your hair.

“Scream for me.” He ordered.

And you did. You screamed until your throat ached and his named bounced off of the walls, until you were certain that anyone in the lair could hear you.

You screamed until you had came not once but twice and Donatello continued to fuck your exhausted body until he had finished as well.

“Oh, Donnie~”

He laughed and kissed the back of your neck softly.

“You did so well, darling.”

Of course, he would apologize for the slut comment. He would wrap you in an old blanket and cuddle you, kissing any marks he left on your skin. And if your throat truly hurt, he would make you tea with honey too.

Honestly, Donatello enjoys the aftercare as much as he enjoys the sex itself.

It gives him an excuse to procrastinate and cuddle with you.