Almost Caught...Donatello x Reader NSFW!

Warning! NSFW content ahead! All characters are of age in this imagine! You have been warned!

It had happened so suddenly.

You had been in Donatello’s lab, waiting for him to return from patrol, and had taken a seat in his swivel chair.

After spinning around a little, you had stopped when you heard the door creak open. There stood your boyfriend, looking tired and sweaty and…annoyed.

“What makes you think you can do that?“

At first, you thought it was about the chair. But before you could say anything, he continued.

“Come in here, dressed like that…short little skirt, showing off your panties, teasing everyone with those legs. It’s mean, that’s what it is. You shouldn’t tease.”

He had shut the door and walked across the lab, standing over you. His brown eyes were glowing with mischief…and with lust.

“Someone ought to teach you a lesson.” he stated.

And the he pounced. He pressed you into the chair as he kissed you slowly, softly. His hands were already wandering over your clothes and down your figure. It was rare that Donatello didn’t practically rip your clothes off and you couldn’t help but wonder what he had in store for you.

After all, his mind could be rather dirty. And devious as well.

His hands moved quickly, tracing the soft skin of your thighs before sneaking between your legs, his green fingers traced your pussy through the material, producing a moan from your lips. Already, fire was surging through you.

And he knew it too, he could smell it. Donatello teased you even more, pulling your panties slowly down your thighs. He tossed them over the desk and pulled away from the kiss. His lips inches from yours, he whispered,

“Don’t you dare make a sound.”

And he leaned low. Your skirt was flipped up and Donatello licked your pussy, ever so gently, just the slightest touch.

You covered your mouth, preventing a moan from escaping. He smirked and did it again. Donatello continued to tease you with his tongue until you were practically siaking, struggling to keep quiet.

Then he really went to work.

The turtle began to eat you out fiercely, his tongue teasing you in ways it hadn’t before. You mentally cursed his ability to perform godlike oral as his tongue twisted between your legs.

You wanted to moan.

You wanted to scream his name so loud the surface would hear, but if you did that…you would most certainly be punished.

Just when it seemed it couldn’t get any worse, it did. Leonardo stepped into the lab.

You thought you were caught at first, you nearly screamed. But then you realized that the carefully placed pile of tech protected Donnie from view.

He was safe.

You were not.

Donatello knew his brother was there, he had heard him coming. He didn’t care.

“Y/N, are you here alone?”

He gave you a look and you knew you had to play along. The turtle continued to eat you out as you managed to stutter out,

“Y-yes, I am. Donnie’s not…here right now.”

“Oh? Where is he?”

"He’s…busy. He n-needed to get something.”

Leonardo looked at you strangely.

“You okay, Y/N?”

God, you were so close to cumming. Donatello must have known (he always did) because he slowly slid two fingers inside of you, causing you to nearly scream.

“Fine! I’m fine, Leo!”

“…Okay. Tell me when Don gets back.” he replied.

He left, shutting the door behind you, just as you came. You covered your mouth, fearing your screams would bring the elder turtle back to the lab. Your hips bucked as your passion flowed out of you and Donatello stood up.

He looked down at you with a smirk.

“Didn’t I tell you not to make a sound? You broke the rules, Y/N.”

You wanted looked at the turtle in shock as he continued.

“I guess I’ll have to punish you. That’s what happens to a tease after all.”

Your body shivered with delight, already yearning for more. You deserved it after all.