Missing You (Raphael x Reader)

Raphael hated leaving the city.

It wasn't as though he didn't like the farmhouse or the forest, he did. But he loved New York City.

He loved the bright lights and the endless chatter and pounding of feet, the sound of the subway roaring over his head. In the city, he had his paths and patterns and hangouts. He had his home.

His family and friends.

His girlfriend.

But Leo had insisted on taking some time away from the city to train and they all followed him. They didn't really have a choice. But now training was over. They had piled in the van and left the country behind as the rumbled back into the city.

His city.

And Raphael didn't even take a moment to unpack. He immediately dropped his bags and went running out into the city. It was night but New York was alive with life and light. People walked briskly on thier way, advertisements blinked brightly. Raphael grinned and lept onto the first building.

He would love to roam around, maybe find a fight and crack a few skulls.

But he could save that for later. He had more exciting things on his mind.

Across the buildings he went, running faster and flipping harder then ever. Damn, he had missed this. He didn't slow dien, not even for a second, until he saw her.

Y/N.

She was sitting on her little brick balcony, staring out at the city. Bathed in red and violet light...she looked like a dream. His heart gave a little flutter as he rushed towards his girlfriend.

"Y/N!"

She turned just in time to see the turtle land on the balcony and pull her into his arms. He was grinning like a fool but he didn't care, he was to happy to care about anything. He just smiled. And kissed her.

It had felt like forever since he had missed these lips...

But he pulled away. And grinned that wolfish grin at her.

"Ain't ya gonna invite me in?"

Y/N smiled, eyes alight with mischief, and gave the turtle a push. He fell back through the window and onto her bed, watching as she quickly joined him. Neither of them said anything, they didn't need too. They knew each other well enough to know what was about to go down.

The kisses turned hot and then into a messy makeout. Clothes came off, armor was scattered around the room. Until the were both naked and panting and Raphael made his move. He attacked, pinning her to the bed. His lips moved quickly, spreading kisses and bites all over her body.

He took the time to leave some bright red love bites here and there, enjoying her reaction. The twisting body beneath him and little moans that slipped from her lips.

"Raph!"

He smirked. And kissed those pretty lips another time, softly and sweetly. Distracting her from the hand slowly snacking between her legs. He always did like to take her by surprise.

His fingers found her clit, already aching for his touch, and he got to work. Green fingers explored her wet pussy, teasing her. Y/N moaned into his mouth as he drew circles between her legs.

She broke the kiss, shakily saying his name.

"R-Raph..."

"I'm here, baby."

His fingers inched closer to her entrance, almost there. Almost inside of her.

"I know ya missed me, I know that."

He slowly pushed in, just a bit. Y/N whimpered for more.

"I'm gonna make up for that."

And his fingers filled her, taking a minute to allow her to adjust before fucking her. While on hand fucked her pretty pussy, the other grasped her wrists, holding them over her head. She was his, she was his lover, his dream girl, his Y/N.

And he was going to do whatever he wanted with her. After this, of course. Right now...it was all about his girl.

His hand kept a quick pace, pumping his large fingers in and out of her. Already, she was so close. Already, her juices were dripping down and soaking the sheets.

"Raphael!"

He had missed hearing that.

"Ya gonna cum, baby? Come on, cum for me?"

"F-fuck!!"

And then she came, screaming loudly as she squirted. Raphael buried his face in her neck and hair as he listened.

He heard her cries, his name dropped among several swears.

He smelled sweat and sex and her. The soap her used, her cinnamon conditioner, the smell of her salty sweet juices.

"Raph..."

She was finishing, her hips still occasionally twitching. Eyes half closed, half filled with lust and love. He smiled.

"Ya ready for a little more, baby? I got so many ideas right now..."