Dream a Dream (Michelangelo x Reader)

Imagine Michealangelo dreaming about you.

Out of all of the turtle’s, Mikey dreams the most often and he almost always remembers them.

It’s normal for him to write/draw them and he’ll often spend his early mornings doing just that. But out of all of his wonderful dreams, his favorites are the ones about you.

Sometimes they’re silly. Sometimes they’re sweet. And sometimes they’re sexy as hell.

Dream Mikey is walking through the city as the sunsets, looking up at the tall buildings. Everything seems so vivid! The city glows in the warm light and seems to float a little bit. And no one treats Mikey like a monster.

They treat him like a friend.

A hot dog vendor (the nametag says Karl) starts chatting with him and suddenly says,

“Aren’t you looking for Y/N?”

Mikey suddenly remembers that he is looking for you and then, everything changes. He’s in your bedroom but it’s covered in plants! Beautiful green leaves, flowers in all shades pink, red, and yellow. And in the middle of it all you sit on your bed, playing with a big orange flower.

“Hey, babydoll!” He says, blowing you a kiss.

You sit up and cheer his name and he suddenly realizes…you’re nearly naked.

The only thing you’re wearing is and strapless bra and panties that seem to be made entirely out of emerald leaves (damn you look like Poison Ivy!). Mikey reaches forward and plucks a leaf, causing the whole thing to fall apart.

You giggle and say,

“Mikey! You could have just asked.”

Suddenly, you pull him onto the bed and sit on his lap. You pepper him in sweet kisses and his hands roam your perfect body.

“Oh, baby~” he whispers.

Your kisses turn from sweet to sensual and he grips your ass tightly. Things are heating up now and he loves it. He loves the way your thighs jiggle and your boob’s smush against his sturdy chest. And he loves the little moans you make as he bites your neck.

“M-Mikey…”

Oh, he loves it when you say his name!

Already he can smell how wet you are and, well, he’s pretty fired up too. His cock is rock hard already, practically begging for your touch.

“Mikey…”

You look at him with hazy eyes and a pretty smile and whisper,

“Please.”

He knows exactly what you want but he can’t help but tease you a little bit.

“Please what, angelcakes?”

“Please-”

And then he wakes up, sitting up in bed.

Mikey hopes that his dream self is still having a good time because real Mikey is dealing with a raging hard on. He lifts up the blankets and moans as a little precum streams down his cock.

“Mikey?”

You sit up in bed, brushing the hair out of your face. He whimpers, one hand wrapped around his cock and you smile. You certainly can’t allow your man to suffer now, can you?

“Let me help you with that…”

In the end, reality was always much better then his dreams.