Infamous (Dark! Leo x Reader).

Everyone knew of them.

The Hamato brothers. Intelligent Donatello, mysterious Raphael, vibrant Michelangelo and...Leonardo. The eldest brother. The leader.

To the outsiders, they were just brothers, handsome and clever and very wealthy. But to those close...they knew the truth. They saw the darkness within. Your father had never cared about that, he just liked their money. So when Leonardo started paying special attention to you, he was excited.

You? You didn't know how you felt about it.

On one hand, he was cold. And cruel. You knew exactly what he did in the darkness and it scared you. But on the other hand...he was so handsome. And warm to you. He seemed to know you better then you thought because he played all the right moves to win you over

Which was probably how you wound up in his bed.

All during the party he had been eyeing you. After all, you looked absolutly magnificent in that dark blue dress. Now that he had you to himself, Leonardo's hand had snuck up your dress, teasing you through your thin panties. His lips and teeth teased your soft skin wonderfully but, oh, his hands did better.

You were whimpering and Leo grinned, blue eyes glinting in the moonlight. He loved having you like this. He loved knowing that, despite your best efforts, you were falling for him...just like he had fallen for you.

For Leonardo, it had been love at first sight.

For you, it had been a little harder.

But in this moment, the mutant knew that he was winning you over. Oh, your whimpers were so sweet! He could listen to them forever.

And he would.

Because you were his. Even if you didn't see it now...you were his lover.

"Oh!"

He smirked. And you whimpered once more, looking into those bright, bright blue eyes...and despite everything, you knew you were falling into them...💙