Day Off (Mikey x Reader).

🧡 Michelangelo kissing your neck. 🧡

The turtle had spent the night over and it had been perfect.

Pizza, movies, you. He remembered the exact moment when your snuggling had turned into SNUGGLING. He remembered clothes coming off, hands on hot skin. Lips melted together in a never ending kiss...He remembered moan and moan, his name on your lips, the begging and screaming...

It really had been perfect.

And now it was all memories. Memories rolling through his head as Mikey woke up. Sunlight streamed in through the window, painting the woman beside him in a glorious shade of gold. Last night may have been perfect but Y/N...Y/N was unimaginable. Incredible. His dream girl.

And she was waking up too.

She mumbled something he couldn't understand and it made him smile for some strange reason. The turtle leaned over, placing his lips on her neck. His kisses were playful and sweet and they made her giggle even at this hour.

"Good morning, Michelangelo..."

"Morning, lovely." He said, quickly returning to the task at hand.

"We really ought to get up. Start the day and all that." Y/N said.

"Thought you had the day off."

"Yeah, I do."

Mikey grinned, opening his mouth to lick her sweet skin. And it made her moan, just like last night...the sweetest sound he had ever heard in his life. He wanted to hear it all over again.

"Oh...Mikey..."

He rolled over, leaning over his lover with a hungry grin. The sunlight struck him in such a way that Y/N thought he looked magical. Beautiful.

"What are you up to, Mikey?" She asked.

"What you wanted, baby! I'm starting the day the best way possible."

He kissed her, tongue rolling across her pretty lips. Already that heat was coming back, that fire from the night before...it had been so hot then...but Mikey was going to make it burn even brighter.