Poly TMNT! Donatello x Reader x Raphael

This was the hottest thing Donatello had ever seen.

No porn or even his imagination could have prepared him for this. For the sound of skin on skin, the smell of sex in the air.

It was pure passion. It was fire.

The way she screamed as she was fucked out of her mind.

“Oh-oh my god! Ohh!”

Donnie watched as Y/N rode Raphael’s cock, his brother’s hands grasping her hips. Her breasts and things shook with each thrust, her screams becoming louder. She was absolutely soaking wet, her juices soaking the sheets. He could smell her excitement, her scent, he wanted to taste her so much…

Raph growled.

Y/N moaned.

And Donnie watched, his hand grasping his own cock.

“Donnie…”

Oh, the way she whispered his name. Their eyes met and Donnie gasped.

“Just like that, darling. I love that.”

She was cumming. He could tell from her eyes, her face, the way she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Donatello loved that…

Apparently Raphael did too. His hands clutched her tightly, shouting as he came and came and came some more. It was an endless stream…He pumped his cum into her and, just as he finished, Donatello came as well. He moaned loudly, his cum spurting onto her breasts and stomach, painting her beautiful body.

Donnie loved to watch but what he loved more was the aftermath.

The way she collapsed onto the sheets, sweaty and exhausted. Covered in and full of cum…

The brothers would clean her up together and, once they were finished, she’d be snuggled between them. They’d kiss her and whisper sweet things, telling her how beautiful and incredible she was. They’d cuddle and churr and already be thinking of tomorrow night…