Stressed Out Smut (Donatello x Reader)

Imagine Donatello feeling overworked.

He has never minded his role as the family genius/fix-it guy, he's rather proud of it even...but sometimes...sometimes it can be a little too much.

It feels like someone is always asking some little thing of him, almost always needing something done right this second, and he... just wants a minute, a moment to himself. He's overworked and overwhelmed and, when things get like this, he knows that he needs to relax.

Donatello knows exactly who can help him, who he needs.

He needs his darling dove...

Imagine Donatello calling you and asking to come over. Telling you exactly what he needs tonight and, oh, how his heart soars when you happily say yes.

You're so good to him, playing along like this! He sneaks out of the lair ever so quietly and is on the surface in a second. He knows multiple routes to your place of course, but tonight, he takes the fastest one. He simply can't wait to see you, to touch you and to toy you and, oh!

He has so many dirty little thoughts running through his mind right now.

He's thinking about you and your beautiful body, your soft moans...the way you whimper his name. But mostly, he's thinking about what he wants to do to you. It sends a shiver of excitement through him and he runs faster.

He sees it, your bedroom window open and neon green light flooding through it.

He leaps and lands on your metal balcony.

Imagine Donatello slipping easily through your bedroom window and there you are, just like he requested, waiting on the bed.

Already naked and already wet, fingers playing with your pussy. He eyes your body, your bare shoulders and breasts, your waist and spread out legs. You look so incredible.

The turtle gives a low moan and you lock eyes with him. He's naked in a matter of seconds, his gear tossed around your bedroom, bo staff abandoned on the floor. And already, he's getting hard.

Imagine Donatello sitting back and watching you, only inches away. Watching your fingers work thier magic; toying with your breasts, twisting your nipples, teasing your pussy. Your exposed sex is absolutely beautiful right now; dripping slowly, clit swollen, fingers just teasing your entrance.

You want more, Donnie can tell. He knows how much you want to cum, how much you need to fill yourself, to feel release.

Not yet, he thinks. He's not ready yet.

Imagine Donatello, rock hard now and pumping his cock slowly. Precum is already dribbling down his long, hard cock. His eyes haven't left you though and he finally, finally nods.

And slowly, you slid your fingers into yourself, closing your eyes.

You gasp, enjoying the feeling. And Donnie moans, enjoying every second of it. He watches as your wet pussy swallows one, two, three fingers, each new edition stealing more moans from your lips.

Each cry you make, every whisper you mutter only add to the turtle's excitement.

Your eyes are half opening slowly as you say a sweet,

"Donnie!"

Oh, the jolt of passion that whisper gives him! He moans, pumping faster.

Imagine finger fucking yourself for Donnie, all for his enjoyment. It's faster now, you're closer too. Skin sweaty, nipples erect, your juices dripping onto the lavender sheets.

The smells of sex lingers with your cries and, oh, you're so close to cumming!

"D-Donnie! Please..." you beg.

He had to give you premission of course. And he does, giving you a slight nod.

Watching as your body shakes with passion, as you finger yourself faster.

"Come on, dove, cum for me." he whispers.

He wants to watch, he doesn't want to miss a single second of it. He wants to see your juices spray and soak the sheets, he wants to hear you scream-

"Donnie!"

His name. You're cumming, mind hazy with lust as you lean back against the pillows. You scream and shake and take a moment...the cloud of passion fades away and you see Donatello, still jacking off to your little show.

"Do it again, dove. One more time." he begs.

And how could you refuse?

Imagine Donatello is so close himself, almost there. Your second oragasm is coming closer as well and if he just times it right...

"D-Donnie...oh!"

He smiles, eyes glowing in the soft green light. So, so close...

"That's is, Y/N, just like that."

His body is on fire, burning with lust and love and, fuck, you look so good like that! You scream and this time, oh, this time your squirting all over the sheets! Body shivering, lost in euphoria...you're so lovely like this. Next time he's gonna bring a toy, he thinks. The imagine of a big, green dildo in your pussy sends him over the edge and Donatello gasps your name.

His cum shoots out and lands all over.

The sheets, your thighs and torso, coating you in streams of his seed.

If you were lovely before, you're beautiful right now.

It's over, both of you slowly coming away from it all. And when you do, you find yourselves in each other's arm, kissing gently.

"You have no idea how much I needed this, dove...believe me, I'll be making this up to you."