Making It Up to You (Donatello x Reader Smut)

Imagine Donatello being busy.

It's not easy being a turtle, with aliens and ninjas jumping to attack, but he does try.

He trains and he works and he builds incredible machines...but saving the world takes up time. And sometimes, he has to put people aside in order to complete a project.

People like his darling dove.

His Y/N.

Just saying her name made his heart flutter and then drop. It wasn't like they didn't see each other at all, but they didn't spend as much time together as the turtle would like. Until tonight.

Now that his job was complete and the threat was over, he was back in her arms.

"Oh...Donnie..."

Or rather, Y/N in his arms.

Donatello held his lover close, kissing her neck as his hands wandered about her body. He had missed this. He had missed her. His lips peppered her soft skin with gentle kisses and occasional nips while his hands got started on other things.

Up they went, traveling under her little skirt and teasing her, touching her. The thin panties kept him away but, oh, he could feel her desire.

"Donnie~"

He loved her voice.

He loved her body.

He loved her.

And he was going to show her that.

Y/N's clothes came off quickly, tossed away into his messy floor, a bra strewn across his lamp. Her naked body outlined in the violet light...she looked so beautiful.

Donatello kissed her again, passionately pulling her into him. Y/N's arms wrapped around him as the pair fell onto the pillows, the turtle leaning over her.

"I've missed you, dove."

He kissed her once more as his hand traveled down her chest and between her legs. Now naked, Donnie enjoyed toying with her wetness, hearing her moans.

His fingers found themselves at her entrance and, ever so slowly, filled her pussy.

"Donnie!"

Her back arched as his name dropped from her lips, a quiet moan filling the air.

The turtle attacked her soft skin with kisses again, whispering in between the affection.

"I know you've missed me...I know that I've been busy...but, darling...I'm going to make up for all of that."

They kissed. God, he loved her kisses.

And when Y/N moaned into it, he suddenly realizes how wet she was...how close she was. He imagined how his lover felt, all hot and fiery inside, about to burst from the pleasure.

And with that, he removed his fingers.

He had something much better in mind.

Donatello moved quickly, disappearing from her lips and putting himself between her legs. He put her legs over his shoulders, presenting her pussy to him.

"D-Donnie..."

He grinned.

And dived in immediately, his tongue attacking her. Y/N gasped, her hand clutching his head, pulling his closer to her wetness.

Just what the turtle wanted.

His tongue twisted and turned, making shapes and then letters...and then words. He spelled out things like "beautiful" and "wonderful" and "I love you". He wondered if Y/N could tell...but it didn't really matter, did it?

Because it all translated into one thing:

Pleasure.

Above him, Y/N was moaning loudly and attempting (and failing) to quiet her screams. Her body burned with passion, a passion that had been built up for weeks. It wasn't like she didn't know how to take care of her own needs. But, oh, when Donnie did it...

It was so much better. Which is probably why she was cumming so quickly, her juices squirting out. All composure forgotten, Y/N screamed the turtle's name as she came. Her body shook as she attempted to come down from cloud nine as Donnie came up from between her thighs and watched.

He loved when she looked like this.

Skin sweaty, thighs shaking, eyes alive with lust...it was beautiful, on a totally different level.

"Donnie..." she whimpered.

"I'm here, dove...and I have so much in store for you..."