Good to Be Home (Raphael x Reader)

Imagine Raphael having to leave on a mission with his brothers. Every second of the trip is spent either fighting for his life or missing home. Missing you.

He misses the way you kiss his neck in the morning and your perfect smile. He misses the way you calm him down with just a look and, baby, he’s miserable without you.

They come home, bruised and a little bit broken, but alive and all together. Raph lumbers into the lair and sees you waiting there for him, with that smile he missed so much.

Imagine Raphael tossing his bag aside (he can get it in the morning) and storming over to you. He’s missed you so much, so damn much, and he will not wait another second to hold you in his arms.

He picks you up, holding your waist tight as your legs and arms wrap around him. And finally, he kisses you. Oh, fuck, he’s been dreaming of those lips…as well as a few other things. Still holding you, Raphael walks away from the party and into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

Imagine Raphael gently dropping you onto the bed. He hovers over you, taking a moment to look at his beautiful tigeress before kissing you once again. It’s rough and sweet and just what you’ve been missing these past few weeks. You immediately fall into a messy make out session, tearing clothing and armor off of each other until you’re both naked and ready. You’re heart is beating fast and already, you have hickies and bite marks peppered across your body. Raphael can smell your pussy dripping for him and he himself is rock hard.

Imagine Raphael fucking you all night long.

He didn’t lock the door, he’s being loud as fuck and he does not care. He’s swearing and growling and fucking you so damn hard, his cock pounding your pussy raw. He must have cum three times and you twice that, your juices soaking the sheets.

The room smells of sweat and sex and he loves it. He’s fucking you from behind, watching your ass and thighs jiggle (and giving them a few hard slaps). He growls loudly, gripping your hips as he comes once agian. Finishing inside of you, Raphael pulls out of you and collapses onto the bed. You fall beside him and he pulls you close, snuggling you.

“That…was insane.” you pant, your voice some what rough from screaming.

“Too much?” he asks.

“No…it was perfect.” you reply.

He smirks and kisses your forehead.

“That’s my girl.”

Imagine falling asleep together for the first time in weeks and Raphael finally having a good dream: You and him doing the whole thing over again. Man, it’s good to be home…