TMNT Boyfriends! Raphael NSFW

Raph is a rough lover.

Actually, “rough” doesn’t begin to describe him. But since there isn’t a proper word to describe his skill, we’re going to stick with it.

He isn’t too kinky (at least compared to some people) but he does have a few things up his sleeve.

First and foremost: power.

Raph loves to be on charge in bed, he is your king, your alpha, your leader. He doesn’t ask, he demands. If you tease or disobey, there’s going to be a punishment in store for you. So tease him. Push him. Watch the fire ignite his blood and leave you breathless and shaking. Do it.

He always tops. Well, almost always. Raphael prefers to be able to look right at you as you get down and dirty, watching you, but He is an ass and tighs man so he doggy style. Be warned though. He’ll pull on your hair (but never hurts you) and whisper the dirtiest things in your ear.

He doesn’t mind you screaming his name but he likes to be called Sir. The second that door closes, he wants you on your knees and for you to ask,

“How can I please you, sir?”

As for pleasing him…it all depends on his mood.

Like Donnie, he loves lingerie (slinky, smooth sets in black or red) but he isn’t careful with them. They will be torn, destroyed, ripped from your body and tossed aside. And as soon as you’re naked, he’ll worship that amazing body of yours. So you never complain too much.

He enjoys costumes (which he’ll be a little more careful with) such as a naughty maid or sexy nurse. It was hard getting his hands on porn, but when he did, it was either of those. So it’s a favorite fantasy of his. You’ll go all the way with the thigh highs and heels which drive him crazy…speaking of heels, he adores them. Wear them, show off, and he’ll show you how much he loves them.

But most of all…animal ears and tails. He doesn’t know what it is, he’s even a little embarrassed by it. But but a set for a cat or a fox and, once he stops blushing, he’ll ‘pet you’. Once he becomes more comfortable, he might ask you to buy a collar or leash in deep scarlet. Playing Pet is a rare but exciting game.

Raphael doesn’t always have the best self confidence, so complimenting him is a must. Make him feel good. Worship is body, his muscles, tell him how much you adore all of him. Let your hands roam and massage, he loves it. Those muscles come in handy, because he loves stand up sex. Holding you tight, your legs wrapped around him or over his bulky shoulders as he fucks the daylights out of you. Your face right there so he can watch your expressions.

He rarely fucks in the lair. And when he does, it’ll only his bedroom or the gym. He much prefers your apartment and, honey, get ready for him. He wants to do it in every room, on every surface. Your bedroom, the kitchen, the living room, the couch, the table, the balcony. But more then anything, he loves water sex. Bath, shower, pool, lake, anywhere wet. He loves your soaked skin pressing against him…

Raphael cums tons. I mean, buckets full. Always bring backup clothes (he’ll make room in his drawers. Besides, the boy’s bound to have ripped something.) and something to clean up with. On occasion, he’ll clean you up with his tongue but either way, you leave with his scent all over you. Is that so bad though?

Rarely with Raphael tie you up (he just isn’t comfortable with it) but when he does, it’s small and simple: Your wrists and his bandanna. Speaking of red, he loves to see you in it. Shirts, nail polish, anything. Raph is very much “mark my territory” so he considers it a big deal. But if you really want to excite him…short skirt, red panties, bend waaaay over.

Be prepared for angry sex. Often times, he’s not even mad at you. He just needed to blow off some steam and, well, you offered your services so sweetly…how could he refuse? But no matter who he’s upset with, you’re about to be pounded into that mattress and in the morning, you’re gonna be sore. Good luck, honey.

Sex with Raphael with leave you cock drunk. Your thighs shake as you cum, until you drop into a blissful heap. Your hair is messy, your skin is sweaty, and you loved every second of it. You’ll be covered in love bites and maybe a few bruises when it gets REALLY rough…but Raph always kisses the marks and cleans you up. He’s big on aftercare.

He’s slow to go into his fantasies, so you might have to help him along. It won’t take him too long to get comfortable, he’s spent so long dreaming of this…and don’t get me started on mating season.