Jealousy Sex (Michelangelo x Reader)

Michealangelo is the jealous one in the family. Normally, it’s more a a joke. He’ll pretend to pout just so he can get some cuddles and kisses and hear how much you love him. But when your ex texts you, it’s real.

What Mikey wants, more then anything, is to have a week or even one day when he can be a human. And he’s spend it with you, spoiling you and loving you. But your ex…he has that one day every day. So a man’s gotta act.

It’s a movie night and, normally, he tries to control himself a little. But tonight, his hands are on your thighs and he’s kissing your neck and shoulders and pretty much any bit of skin he can reach.

“M-Mikey…the movie.”

“Don’t care,” he replies, kissing just under your ear, “I need you, angelcakes.”

In all honesty, you could care less about Godzilla right now. Especially when Mikey’s hands begin to tug at your black shorts, begging from them to come off.

You toss the remote away and begin kissing him. Normally, Mikey can be short of messy when making out but tonight, he’s a man with a mission.

And that mission is fuck your brains out.

He pushes you back onto the couch and smiles. His hands move quickly, removing your clothing so fast it’s practically a blur.

“Oh!”

Once your naked, he proceeds to cover your body in kisses. His lips cover every bit of your soft flesh and with each one, you whimper. He moves lower and lower until, finally, he reaches his destination. Pulling your legs over his shoulders, he goes to town on your pussy.

His tongue twists and swirls between your folds and has you moaning loudly. He can taste your wetness, taking satisfaction that he has you right on the edge. You’re clawing at the couch, just about to cum when he pulls away.

You gasp as Mikey sits up smiling.

“M-Mikey…please!”

“You don’t have to beg, babydoll.” He whispered.

Mikey might not be the “biggest” of his brothers but his damn it is he huge!

He enters you, enjoying your warmth and tightness and, once you’ve adjusted to his length, he begins thrusting. The worn out couch shakes with every movement, creaking beneath you. Mikey moans loudly, giving hard thrusts.

“Y- you feel so good around me, baby. So wet-god!”

He was getting close and he could feel that you were too. He wanted to feel you finish around his member so he sped up, thrusting harder until finally…

“Mikey!”

He feels you tighten and then burst with pleasure, screaming his names to the high heavens. Your nails run down his strong arms. He feels his own orgasam beginning too, causing him to babble like a love drunk moron.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod,oh!!”

He pulls out and falls on top of you, kissing your neck as you both giggle dreamily.

“Mikey…that was amazing. What brought it on?”

“Just me lovin’ you, babydoll.”