Blue Light (Leonardo x Reader).

Blue light, soothing and filling the room.

Blue walls, covered in smears of purples and greens.

Blue sheets covering the bed, they're soft and clean.

And you.

Imagine you, waiting in a strange but pretty place. You're naked, laying back on the bed, taking in everything around you and wondering...why are you here? What are you waiting for? You suddenly hear a voice, a deep voice that you know so well.

"Hello, love."

Him. You are waiting for him.

You try to reach out to him but...your hands are tied, black silk wrapped around your wrists. Leonardo grins and walks towards you slowly.

"Look at you, all tied up...you look so lovely."

His voice makes you shiver with anticipation.

Every step seems to take too long but finally, finally...he's here. He climbs onto the bed, leaning over you with a grin. Leo tugs on your bindings and a whimper slipped from your lips.

"Relax...we're just having a little fun."

It was fun, wasn't it?

The way Leonardo took control, taking you to places you had never imagined in your life. He showed you a dark, dirty side of yourself...and you loved it.

Leo kissed you slowly, sensually...perfectly.

And you kissed him back, wishing desperately that you could hold him back. You pulled on the silk bindings. Leo chuckled, kissing your neck.

"Leo..."

He pulled away, reaching over to something you hadn't noticed before.

A table.

A blue table covered in black toys of all kinds. Blindfolds and ball gags and slim collars, vibrators and whips and crops, ropes folded neatly.

He took his sweet time pick up a black collar, turning to look at you.

"Don't look so disappointed, love. The night is just beginning."

And it began perfectly.

Leonardo wrapped the collar around your neck, smiling at you as he did. Once more, he kissed you slowly. First your lip, then your jaw. Down your body he went, lips and hands teasing every inch of you.

His soft lips sent a spark with every sweet touch and, oh, he had you right where he wanted you.

And he knew it too.

Leonardo's hand slipped between your thighs, teasing your folds just so.

You were already wet, already wanting more of his touch. But the giant teased played with you, giving you just enough to make you moan and whisper dirty little things.

Your protests, wondering why he had to be so mean. Couldn't he just give you what you wanted to

His name, dropping from your lips time and time again. Oh, how he loved that!

Your need for more, your need for his touch. Couldn't he just give you more? Couldn't he just make you cum?

Well, perhaps.

Maybe he was teasing you too much...into your body his fingers went, slowly thrusting into you. It wss exactly what you had begged for and you enjoyed every second of it, screaming and moaning just for him.

"Don't you just love this? I know I do..." Leonardo whispered.

You whispered his name, staring into his bright blue eyes.

"I love seeing you like this..."

You pulled and pulled against the silk bindings but...you weren't really trying to get out.

"So wet and beautiful..."

You didn't want freedom. You wanted to stay here with Leonardo. You wanted to be touched and teased...

"My beautiful girl."

You wanted to cum.

And you were, screaming his name as your body shook with passion, as you...as you...

Woke up.

Eyes snapping open, you sat up almost...startled. it was all only a dream but it had seemed so real.

You could still feel the passion, your skin tingling where you thought you had been touched.

Where you wanted to be touched...

"Love?"

You looked up and saw Leo returning to bed, smiling at you.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"Waiting. I wanted to tell you about a dream I just had..."

Turns out, Leonardo liked it just as much as you had. And he was more then happy to make dreams come true tonight...💙