Bright Lights (Mikey x Reader).

Lights.

Strings and strings of bright lights shining all around you. You sit up, only to have the bed move with you. Looking down, you realize two things:

One, you're naked, a fact that doesn't bother you at all.

And two, this bed is more like a circular hammock, held up by the strings of lights.

You giggle, swinging ever so gently. This room sure is pretty but...it's not your room. So why are you here? Who brought you here?

"Baby!"

You turn around and you see him, a smile spreading on your face. Michelangelo is smiling too as he runs over, taking his place on the bed.

"Baby, I've been missing you..." he whispered.

You had missed him too.

The bed swings suddenly and you laugh, wrapping your arms around his strong shoulders. Mikey holds you close and, oh, he's kissing your neck.

You love it when he kisses your neck...You sigh happily, closing your eyes.

His lips feel so, so good on your skin.

Then he kisses you all over, his warm lips on your breasts and belly, your shoulders and neck. You moaned, looking up at him. Mikey looks back, blue eyes shining as he kisses you.

It's such a perfect kiss, hot and slow. But it ends too quickly when Mikey pulls away with a grin on his face.

"You taste like cherry."

You remember the lollipop you had earlier, it's sweet flavor still lingering on your lips.

"I like it." Mikey added.

He kissed you again.

And again.

His hands slipped down your back, reaching your ass and spanking it playfully. You squeal into his lips. The bed shakes wildly with every movement but...it makes it more fun somehow.

More exciting almost.

"Oh, Mikey..."

The turtle laughed, leaning over you.

"Baby you're so beautiful."

He kisses your breasts, his hands playing with your nipples (god, he knows all of your weaknesses).

"You're perfect." Mikey whispers.

His lips move up, teasing your shoulders and neck and, oh, you're moaning.

"I love you, baby."

He kisses your lips, playfully biting your bottom lip. It feels so good, his lips on yours.

His body pressed to yours, heat mingling.

His hand slipping between your thighs and, oh! You're moaning. It feels so good and you feel so wet...God, you want him so bad!

And it's so obvious too.

You're whispering his name. Begging. You know how much he likes to hear you beg for his touch and it works too.

Michelangelo slips his fingers inside of you and you scream softly. Mikey laughs, kissing your jaw. He loves those pretty noises you make...

"Mikey!"

He curls his fingers SO perfectly and, oh, you're getting closer. So, so much closer...

Can he feel it? You can. You can feel the passion burning inside of you, getting hotter and hotter by the second. You're about to cum, you can feel it.

You cry out, his name falling from yours lips.

You...you...you wake up.

Was it all really a dream? It had felt so real.

You're body is burning, juices dripping down your thighs. You crawl out from beneath the blankets, tossing away your too big tee shirt and soaked panties. Grabbing your phone, you call Mikey.

"Hey, baby! What are you up to?"

"Mikey...I really need to see you."

You can practically hear his grin as he speaks.

"Yeah, baby? Whatta need me to do?"

"Well..."

You don't even get to finish telling him all about your dream before Michelangelo interrupts.

"Be there in five. Plug in your fairy light, get a cherry lollipop. We gotta buy a hammock, baby, but we can talk about that after."

You laugh as he hangs up, knowing you won't have to wait too long for dreams to come true...🧡