Oh, Professor~

Donatello had dreamed of this moment.

Door locked, lab empty except for him and his love. He sat at his desk, pretending to be hard at work. In reality, he scribbled nonsense and could barely contain himself. And his love? You were removing your long coat to reveal a sight that made his heart go mad.

A white button up shirt, tight over your chest, and a purple and black plaid skirt. It was short and swish-y with a matching tie knotted carefully around your neck. Your over the knee socks were snow white, paired perfectly with your black Mary Jane's. To top everything off, your braid was tied with a violet ribbon and your glasses were perched neatly upon your nose. But you didn't just look the part. You acted it perfectly.

"Professor? Do you have a moment?"

Donatello leaned back in his chair, motioning at the chair placed in front of his desk.

"Of course, Y/N. I always have time for my students."

Just saying it made heat race throughout his body, already Donatello was struggling to control himself. But he so dearly wanted to play this game, he had almost begged for it...so he needed to control himself. He watched as you walked towards the chair, skirt swaying and giving him a peak at your panties...but only a peak. You sat down, smiling up at him.

"I noticed that my grade was a little low and...I wanted to know what I could do to fix it. Extra credit maybe?"

"I don't know, I've got a lot of work on my desk." Donatello replied, gesturing to the papers scattered about.

You leaned toward, making his breath catch in his throat.

"Please, Professor? I'll do absolutly anything..."

He had asked you to say that line and, oh, how he loved it. The turtle grinned a little, pretending to think.

"Well, maybe a quick oral exam. How long can you stay?"

"Right now? I'm not even prepared, Professor..." You said, acting a little surprised.

"Oh, I think you can handle this exam, Y/N."

And then he leaned over the desk, pulling you towards him and into a soft kiss. You gasped, pulling away from him.

"Professor! I-"

But he cut you off with another kiss, this one hotter and harder. And this time, you kissed him back. You felt yourself being pulled up, right over the desk and onto Donatello's lap. His lips left yours, attacking your neck and jaw as you moaned softly.

"P-Professor...oh!"

His hands rested on your hips and yours weaved their way around his shoulders, tugging on his bandana. Already, you could feel a growing bulge between his legs and you smiled, grinding just a little. Donatello gasped your name as he licked your neck.

"Professor...what about the oral exam?" You asked, a moan tugging along the end of your sentence.

"In a moment, Miss Y/N...first we have to do something about this uniform."

His fingers worked fast, tossing your tie away and carefully undoing each and every button of your shirt until it too was tossed away. Donatello grinned at the sight of your frilly white bra, realizing that you were wearing his favorite set. Eager to see the rest, he lifted up up of his lap for a moment and tugged it off, your shoes following it. And there you were. Wearing white, frilly lingerie and matching socks. Curls had escaped your braid, framing your face as you smiled a nervous smile. But Donatello knew better then to believe it. He could see it in your eyes, that loving lusty look hiding behind your sweet demeanor. He loved it.

"I don't know about this, Professor..." You murmured as he kissed your collarbone.

"You want a better grade, don't you?" He asked.

You nodded, biting your pretty little lips.

"Then show me that you deserve it." Donatello instructed.

And then you were off his lap and on your knees, just like he wanted. And just in time too, his pants were becoming a littles too tight for comfort...your fingers found his belt, slowly undoing it before you popped open each in every button. A slight tug and his erection sprang free, green muscle already aching for your lips. Donatello looked down at you, eyes glowing with excitement.

"Go on," he encouraged, "earn your grade."

Your hands grasped his cock, pumping it. Slowly at first, almost as though you were a little shy. Then faster and harder, making the turtle moan, his hand finding your braid and using it to pull you foward. Lips pressed against his shaft, encouraging you to use more then just your hands. And then, just like he had asked, your were licking and kissing your way up his cock. Each little touch sent a burst of pleasure into each of you, each moan making you shiver a little more. Until you had reached the very tip of his cock, slowly licking a pearl of fun off of it.

"I think we can do better then that, Miss Y/N~" Donatello whispered.

You took the tip into your mouth, using your tongue to tease the already aching muscle. Donatello moaned loudly, trying not to lose himself in the pleasure. But, oh, you were making it so very hard for him...Slowly, you began to take him all, inch by inch. The warmth of your mouth was nearly too much, Donatello was whispering your name with every second of it.

"You're such a good girl...such a good student..." He moaned.

And oh! When you had swallowed him whole! When you were at the base of his cock, taking a moment to let him enjoy it (as well as enjoy his deep moans)...it was wonderful. You began to bob your head up and down, back and forth, in a steady rhythm. Fast enough to make him even more excited...but slow enough to ensure that he wouldn't cum. At least not yet, as per his instructions. His cock settled sweetly in your throat, you enjoyed the steady rhythm of it all...until he spoke.

"You're doing so very well, Miss Y/N...Better then I could have imagined...so here's what you can do...let me cum all over your face and walk away with your extra credit. Or swallow it all and get something special."

The very words made your frilly panties a little wetter...you could only imagine what the turtle had come up with. So the choice wasn't too hard at all. You continued sucking on his long cock until you felt his muscle throbbing, his cries growing louder by the second. He was going to cum.

"Ah! Y/N!"

And when he did, you swallowed it all. His hot seed spilled into your throat and you swallowed every drop of it. As you did, Donatello smiled. He hadn't been sure what choice you would make (though he had certainly been hoping) but he was so, so pleased with this one. He gasped as you pulled away, his cock still tingling as it left your throat.

"Very good, Miss Y/N...you always were my favorite student. Now, onto your extra credit."

He picked up, placing you upon his desk. Already, he could see yourf wetness soaking through your panties...and already, he had so, so many ideas...