48

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Three Months Later

Sadie held her stomach gently in her hands as she looked at herself in the mirror, smiling softly to herself. She was due in the coming months, and she knew by the size of her stomach, it wouldn't be long. She sighed as she moved to dress herself, Flossie helping to do up her buttons and put on her shoes before she lead her downstairs and to the living room.

Michael still wasn't home, but he'd call everyday to talk to her with Daniel. It was that little thing that made her day, even if she missed him so much it hurt. Though through it all, she'd had her family and Lizzie to help her through the pregnancy; the woman herself growing larger everyday. She, too, was due in the coming months, and they could only hope they'd be close to one another.

'Morning, Sayd,' Edward called from the kitchen.

'Morning, Ted,' She replied; 'Where's everyone?'

'Work.'

'Anyone heard from Tommy?'

'Only Polly and she's not saying a word.'

'Course she isn't.'

'Yeh. Have you heard from Michael today?'

'No. He should be calling later on, why?'

'Just curious. Alright, Floss, you best get to work.'

'Yeh, yeh,' Flossie waved him off.

'You staying home with me?' She asked.

'Yes,' He nodded.

She nodded in reply, leaning back into the lounge as she ran her hand over her stomach; eyes staring out the window.

'You don't have to stay, Eddie,' She informed her little brother.

'No, I don't, but I want to,' He replied as he walked over with a plate full of breakfast.

Sadie chuckled as she took it from him, quickly beginning to devour it. Edward watched her with an amused smirk, laughing as she sent him a playful glare. She shoved him away, continuing to eat quickly after.

'Any word from James?' She asked as he walked away.

'He said he should be home this weekend,' He replied; 'Then he's got more races for the next three weeks.'

'How's that girlfriend of his?'

'The blonde lass?'

'Yeh, Hazel-Grace, isn't it?'

'Yes. She's good, apparently. He's fucking head over heels for her.'

'Just as she is for him.'

'Course. They're sickingly cute.'