12

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Sadie held her arms out to the side as she was patted down by a guard, John beside her receiving the same treatment. She kept her eyes forward, resisting the urge to want to knee the man in the head as he felt up her legs slower then he should. They had come to see Arthur under Thomas' orders and to bomb a house, which she was quite excited about. 

'What have we got here then?' The guard drawled as he pulled John's hat off.

The Shelby man rolled his eyes, letting him take it as the door off to the side opened. A raggedy looking Arthur was shoved forward, cuffs around his hand and feet; all connected with one chain.

'Take your fucking hands off me,' He sneered as he walked forward with short steps.

'Here he is,' John smirked; 'The King of London Town. You been enjoying yourself?'

'Oh, yes, fucking great... Surrounded by Sabini's men. Rats everywhere. Fucking cockneys.'

'Well, at least you're going to get what you've always wanted.'

'And what's that?'

'You've tried to hang yourself twice. Now the King's going to do it for you.'

'John,' Sadie sneered as she hit him in the stomach with a glare.

'I've been a fucking idiot,' Arthur drawled.

'Yeah,' John agreed.

'I haven't appreciated nothing, John.'

'Are you fucking repenting or something?'

'He's preaching, he is, John,' The Loveridge girl smirked as she watched Arthur walk circles around them.

'Drawing,' Arthur stated.

'What?' John spat.

'I used to be good at drawing.'

'Arthur, please. For God's sake. I don't need this,' John groaned.

'I should have listened more in class-'

'What fucking class? You were never there!'

'I used to draw horses.'

'Arthur-'

'Stallions. Great big ones. They looked real.'

'Arthur. Not stallions, not now.'

'I should have done more with my life, John. Good things.'

'Oh, Arthur, for God's sake,' Sadie sighed.

'Even Ada said it wasn't my fault.'

'Arthur, will you listen?'