13

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

>>>>>>

Sadie brushed her hands over her dress as she looked at herself in her cracked mirror, the pale pink dress sitting loosely on her form. Her curled hair was held back from her face with a headband, her dark red lipstick making her lips bold. It was the day of the derby, the most anticipated day of the Peaky Blinder's year. She picked up her purse and slipped into her heels, planning on seeing Michael before they left.

Will, Edward and James were already down at the betting den getting riled up by John, allowing her to ready herself in private. She kissed Flossie and Peter's foreheads as she passed by them, slipping Mrs Anderson a hundred dollar bill as she passed the woman. Thomas had disappeared off to Camden Town the previous night, saying he had business to deal with Alfie before they could do anything.

The girl knocked on the door of Polly's old house, taking a step back as she waited; knowing it was possible that the pair would still be asleep. But the door opened not two minutes later after she knocked once more, Michael answering it as he pulled his shirt on. She smirked at the sight of him as he paused, eyes raking over her form. He stepped out of the house, looking up and down the street before he pulled her inside.

'What're you doing?' She laughed softly.

'Not letting anyone of those men see how gorgeous you look,' He replied as he pressed her up against the wall.

'Michael.'

The name left her mouth in a fit of laughter, the boy continuing to smile at her before he pecked her lips.

'It's too bad you can't come today,' She pouted.

'Mum'd rather me on the good side of this business,' He replied with a scowl.

'It's better that way. You're not as accustomed to this life... Not yet anyway.'

'I just wish I could accompany this fine looking woman before me to the races.'

'You'll be able to one day. We'll go out on our own, not for business.'

'I'd like that.'

'So would I.'

A horn sounded from out the front, a sigh leaving the girl's lips as she rested her forehead against Michael's.

'Can I see you tonight?' He asked.

'Yes,' She nodded.

'Good. Because as much as this dress looks delicious on you, it would look even better off.'

A squeal left her mouth as he finished his sentence, his lips placing a kiss just before her ear. The horn outside sounded again, the couple sharing a quick kiss before she left the house.