45

>>>>>>

>>>>>>

Sadie unlocked the door to her house quickly, eyes roaming the lane either side of her. She stepped into the house and all but slammed it shut behind her, pulling her coat from her body; hanging in on the rack.

'I'm home,' She called as she pulled her hat from her head.

'Upstairs,' James replied.

She trotted up the stairs, following the voices to Peter and Flossie's room to find everyone huddle inside.

'What's going on?' She asked confused.

'It's fight night,' Peter cheered.

'Fight night?'

'Bonnie versus Goliath,' Will reminded her.

'Oh, shit. Yeh, it is... Peter, you're not coming are you? Nor you, Flossie?'

'The boys said I can,' Flossie stated smugly; 'Pete's going to stay with the kids.'

'Alright. Do I have time to change?'

'Course,' James nodded; 'We're gonna eat before we head out.'

She nodded, backing out of the room to change. She had just stepped out of her dress when James sauntered into the room, laying on his bed with his eyes on the ceiling. She cocked a brow at him before turning away, sorting through her more fancy dresses.

'Where've you been all day?' The man finally asked.

'With Michael,' She informed him; 'Then running errands for Tom.'

'What sort of errands?'

'The usual.'

'You're lying.'

The girl peeked over her shoulder at him, shaking her head as she stepped into her dress.

'I'm not,' She stated.

She walked over to him and turned her back, silently asking him to do up her buttons. James sighed and pushed himself up to stand, nimbly doing up the buttons that ran down her back. She muttered a thank you once he was done, striding over to choose some shoes. He didn't press her any further on the matter, letting her be.

'You ready?' She asked as she turned to him.

'Yes,' He nodded.

'Alright, let's eat.'

>>>>>>

The boys had headed down to the building Thomas had hired for the fight early, having being put on security for the night; leaving Flossie and Sadie to head over to Arthur's to wait for the rest of the women. The small group made their way down the stairs of King Hall, men eyeing them all off; some even letting out a few wolf whistles. They all looked stunning, each woman dressed in their own style.